Fun, slim, stylish, blonde...
My friends would describe me as a warm, positive and affectionate person who has a naughty sense of humour and is often laughing...
I enjoy entertaining (would like someone who can master a BBQ) and have an appreciation for/enjoy: architecture, interior design, renovating, gardening, camping (summer only), travel - which includes trying new foods, wandering and photography.
I love to head north on a regular basis (even if just to the Central Coast once every 4-6 weeks).
I'm a true Taurean in that I like to surround myself with beautiful things (yes, a little materialistic) yet am still earthy and grounded (not materialistic to the point that it dictates my work/life balance).
I tend to have more genuine friendships with a smaller number of people rather than having a large group of acquaintances. I can be a little private however, have put average on my profile for personality as I do enjoy social occasions every now and then (but not every day).
As to kids, I have put undecided as I've seen too many people get together just to have them and that's not my style. Given my age, if I were to have any, I'd just want the one :-) If the right person came along who didn't want kids - that's ok also, as a happy relationship is my main goal.
I value family highly and think there's nothing better or more important in life than being loved and giving love. I look forward to that...
At a glance
|Summary||sxygreeneyes's details||sxygreeneyes's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (Lower Nth Shore)||within 50km of Neutral Bay 2089|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Green||Blue, Grey, Green, Brown, Hazel, Other, Black|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Red, Light Brown, Black, Blonde, Dark Brown, Auburn, Grey|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||North European, East European, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, South European, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Someone who takes pride in their appearance, enjoys affection and has a sense of humour. A best friend-lover and soul mate. (I have a soft spot for tall men :-) Financially secure (as I am). At the end of the day, I think chemistry counts for a lot as does good communication.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My iphone has; Ministry of Sound, Chicane, Buddha Lounge, The Script, Flo Rida, Complete 80s, Mick Jagger, Billy Idol... Radio I switch between Nova and Vega
- Regularly; House and Garden and Home Beautiful. Always reading something. Enjoyed The Time Traveller's Wife. Have just read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" - loved it - so true!
- Movies & TV
- Regular Movie-goer. From Hollywood blockbusters through to alternate (Dendy / Govinda's Style). Just saw The Intouchables and Ruby Sparks which I loved. TV: Modern Family.
- Walking my dog (She's a Cavalier King Charles) every day. Learning to ski (have had about 3 trips now and keen to do more). Bike riding - around scenic spots (Narrabeen Lakes is a good spot) and fishing -provided I don't have to un-hook the fish ;-)
- Other Interests
- My home is my sanctuary so always doing something to improve it- pottering in garden, minor renos, decorating. Enjoy traveling & have done a lot overseas - wanting to see more of Australia. Love heading north - whether it be local (Central Coast) for fishing & beaches or far north - Port Douglas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if sxygreeneyes is online now.
- Get to know sxygreeneyes safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13