Looking to meet new people and perhaps someone special. You buy the stamps and I'll buy the first round. :)
After living 3 years remote, I have moved back to Darwin and many of my friends have left down due to the financial stress of our expensive city. Primarily looking to meet new people for friendship - coffees, movies, markets, camping, hiking, dog walks, live gigs etc etc.. Open to most new things that someone might have in mind.
I enjoy all things bush and nature (except for hunting). I particuarly love our Aussie wildlife and learning more about Indigenous Cultures.
I have worked primarily in the Tourism industry and basically enjoy helping people. This year I'm hoping to try and figure out what I want to do when I grow up.. and take a few steps to get there.
I am an honest person who tried to do the right thing my people. I dont smoke and dont do drugs, but drink occassionally and socially. Not interested in meeting people that take/use drugs.
I am pretty fit and active, walk my dog every day and enjoy other forms of exercise as well. Do enjoy veging out in front of the tv, with a good book or trolling the internet sometimes as well. Enjoy dining out, and would love to do it more - with new and/or old friends or someone special.
I dont do dress-up very well. I dont own a hairdryer. Very comfortable in my jeans, shorts or skirt and thongs. Will get dressed up for special occassions such as weddings and Race Day etc. I would prefer a potential partner not to spend more time in the bathroom than me.
Have travelled most of my way around Australia and to a number of places overseas. Never say no to an adventure; for me it's got to have the right balance of planning and spontaneity. In 2012 I spent 6 weeks in England and Europe on a bicycle. :)
At a glance
|Summary||tan79's details||tan79's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||within 75km of Darwin 0800|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
In a friend - Not too particular! Honesty, live a mostly legal lifestyle and are generally good to others. In a partner - Humble with humility, Honesty, reasonably fit & healthy lifestyle, non-smoker, non-drugs, not a total alcoholic, outdoorsy type, respectful to others, kind, does 50% of chore
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- General Top 40 commercial stuff. Home grown Australian talent, including Indigenous music.
- Novels, Autobiographies, History, Nature and Animal based info/reference books.
- Movies & TV
- Not Sci-fi. Action/Adventure, Comedy, CSI etc, Sports...
- Volleyball, Walking pup, Swimming, bike riding. Will give anything a go, and watch cricket, Aussie Rules and others on telly.
- Other Interests
- Hiking, Camping, some fishing, Travel, Indigenous History & Issues.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if tan79 is online now.
- Get to know tan79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Feb '14