Ok............let's do this!!
Not out to find 'my soul mate' or 'a husband' (but who knows where we might end up!) more a companion for coffee, lunches, dinners, movies, theatre, travelling & all the other (non-athletic) interests people list on here.
Please note re travelling......... camping is definitely not my style!
I cherish my family; son 24 who lives at home & daughter 26, married. I also have a wide circle of friends & love the manic organisation it takes to ensure time to catch up with them all. My friends describe me as always happy & 'up-beat', positive & fun to be around.
I was retrenched in November 2013 whereby I took advantage of using my 4 months LSL to spend time with my newly born grandson & to do some more travelling. I'm now 'back in the rat race' 4 days a week (my choice) enabling me a long weekend, every week!! (Great for getaways!)
My ideal match would need:
to be honest,
to be respectful of others,
a positive 'can-do' attitude,
to be employed & financially secure
& not adverse to us having our own 'me time'.
So.........who's up for coffee?
P.S. If you're married, in a relationship or 'separated but trying to work things out'........... Please don't waste my time; I'm not THAT girl !!
P.P.S. Please have some recent photos uploaded :)
At a glance
|Summary||tcbgirl's details||tcbgirl's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||52 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 25km of Mount Waverley 3149|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European, North European, Other Caucasian, South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Management||Tradesperson, Technical, Management, Senior Management, Executive, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has humour & wit, spunk, self-confidence (not cocky tho!), resilience & strength of character. Someone who takes pride in their appearance & is up for sharing some new adventures (& old ones) together. Secure & confident enough to still be able to have our own 'me' time.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- ALWAYS have music on! Can you guess my all-time favourite? (Hint: my profiIe name) I believe there's a song for every situation. (No head-banging, house music or opera tho)
- Thrillers/Murder mysteries Autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Action, Dramas & Thrillers are my thing. Partial to a 'chick flick'; but happy to have girls night out if you aren't :) Not into sci-fi or violence just for the sake of it. Not really into TV..........but don't mind Criminal Minds, Revenge, Big Bang Theory.
- Love watching a good game of Aussie Rules; (quietly shrieks.......Go Saints!) Enjoy the Australian Open & Wimbledon (love to go to a Wimbledon match!)
- Other Interests
- Travel; anywhere, anytime, any place (hotel/resorts only.........I've had my days of camping!) Walking; great exercise & fantastic 'think' time. Dancing; my kind of exercise!! Theatre & Concerts A night/day/weekend full of good food, good company & plenty of laughs.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if tcbgirl is online now.
- Get to know tcbgirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '14