New chapter, let's write it together......
Kids now independent (25 & 23) & travelling is constantly in my thoughts; Bali (in the short term) & thinking Canada, Alaska, USA next year.
Love getting outdoors; beach walks, picnics, brunch on a Sunday, weekends away.
Enjoy a night on the town or just as happy with a quiet evening at home.........variety is the spice of life & adding creative twists keeps things interesting!!
Love spending time with my kids, family & friends but also enjoy meeting new people.........it's amazing what you can learn!!!
My friends describe me as always 'up-beat' & fun to be around!
My ideal match would have a positive 'can-do' attitude, be employed & financially secure. He would have similar interests (but not necessarily the same as I'm up for trying new things).
Let's start with a coffee, no pressure & see where things lead :)
At a glance
|Summary||tcbgirl's details||tcbgirl's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||52 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 25km of Glen Waverley 3150|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Job role||Management||Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive, Professional, Technical, Management, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has humour & wit, spunk, self-confidence (not cocky tho!), resilience & strength of character. Someone who takes pride in their appearance & is up for sharing some new adventures (& old ones) together. Secure & confident enough to still be able to have our own 'me' time.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- ALWAYS have music on! Can you guess my all-time favourite? (Hint: my profiIe name) I believe there's a song for every situation. Let's look at the iPod............750 songs on mine; surely there's something in there you'd like!! (No head-banging, house music or opera tho)
- Thrillers/Murder mysteries (positive I was a forensic scientist in a past life!!) Autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Action, Dramas & Thrillers are my thing. Partial to a 'chick flick'; but happy to have girls night out if you aren't :) Not really into sci-fi or 'violence for the sake of it'. TV: Criminal Minds, Revenge
- Don't play but love watching a good game of Aussie Rules; (quietly shrieks.......Go Saints!) Also enjoy Australian Open & Wimbledon. Not really into gym workouts either, personally I find them boring!
- Other Interests
- Travel; anywhere, anytime, any place (hotel/resorts tho, had my days of camping!) Walking; great exercise & fantastic 'think' time. The beach is a gr8 place to walk. Dancing; my kind of exercise!! Theatre & Concerts A night/day/weekend full of good food, good company & plenty of laughs.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if tcbgirl is online now.
- Get to know tcbgirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: