Life is too short not to have fun and not to have someone to share it with!... and my stamps are about to expire...
Have you ever been somewhere beautiful, seen something amazing, turned around to comment on it to someone, only to discover that they're not there? I'd like to turn around to find that someone next to me.
My favourite place in the world has to be the Amalfi Coast in Italy, pretty closely followed by Santorini in Greece. It's hard to beat the amazing seafood, awesome weather and warm and welcoming people. I've spent the last seven years in the UK travelling around Europe but now it's time to check out this part of the world, hopefully via a few good beaches, great food, a bit of diving and great company.
I keep myself entertained with photography and take great joy out of creating things. I love getting my hands dirty learning new skills and I'm not a shocking cook. I also really enjoy anything that involves getting out and seeing wildlife as I'm a huge animal lover. I'm an IT Specialist during the day, but people always seem a bit surprised because I don't seem to fit into the usual 'IT guy' stereotype.
Ideally what I'm looking for is someone that is motivated to enjoy life and everything it has to offer but is also not adverse to taking a step back, chilling and taking a look at the beautiful things around us. The kind of girl I like is one that can challenge me, is prepared to call me out if I'm being an idiot but most of all is happy to have someone tell them that they're amazing and not be shy about saying same back.
I'm the kind of guy that will go shopping with you, hold your handbag and not feel like it's an affront to my masculinity. I'm generous (some say almost to a fault) and kind hearted, I look for a laugh, a hug and a smile and will do whatever it takes to get all that back when you're feeling down.
At a glance
|Summary||tenpointfive's details||tenpointfive's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW (Sydney)||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone that is active, intelligent and interested in travel and getting out and about. I would like to meet someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously, has a great sense of humor and has the self confidence to take being told that they're awesome at face value.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a huge music lover, everything from 80's (actually I really love 80's music), alternative/indy- massive Pearl Jam/Soundgarden fan (most Seattle style stuff), a bit of metal, house music, trance and other types of electronic music. I'm not adverse to a bit of electro pop either.
- Art and photography based magazines, travel books, fiction. Some favorite books would be Shantaram, Life of Pi, Once a Warrior King and some classic fantasy and scifi novels. I've a pretty broad taste.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Suits, Dexter, House, Sons of Anarchy, Californication, Band of Brothers, Game of Thrones. Movies: Probably too many to list but some of my favourites are Bladerunner, Donnie Darko, The Princess Bride, Baraka, Sexy Beast and Fight Club
- Gym (does that qualify as a sport?), surfing (badly), scuba diving and swimming.
- Other Interests
- Photography, modern art (although I do question some peoples definitions of 'art'), travel and driving around aimlessly whilst listening to really good music!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if tenpointfive is online now.
- Get to know tenpointfive safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: