Country girl at heart
Gotta luv a pommie accent though I'm a proud Aussie now. Very easy going and very patient, have my own set of foibles as does everyone, but no big deals. Am reasonably serious and level headed but love a good laugh. Have travelled quite a lot but am quite at home, at home. Comfortable and content in my own skin. Love my work and enjoy doing projects around the home, like having a go at new things, and enjoy tackling problems.
At a glance
|Summary||tessie156's details||tessie156's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||52 - 61 yrs old|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, North European, Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Black / African, Other Caucasian, South European, Other|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, High School, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Healthcare / Medical, Accounting, Trades / Services, Property / Real Estate, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Agricultural, Defence / Emergency Services, Legal, Education / Science, Sales / Marketing, Government, HR/Employment / Training, Administration, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Financial Services, Consulting, IT / Telecoms, Construction|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Management, Executive, Technical, Professional, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Someone sensible who knows who he is, how to be sensitive, serious and/or funny in the right moment and who wants to share quality time with a partner who can reciprocate. Share common beliefs, interests and adventures.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Like most music (including some classsical) Not partial to heavy blues or jazz
- True life stories and a little fiction, and the Good book
- Movies & TV
- Good dramas, Pelican Brief, The Piano, Schindler's List, not into horror or filthy humour
- AFL Footy, Tennis. Don't play but love to watch.
- Other Interests
- My garden though it's looking a bit dejected at the moment,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if tessie156 is online now.
- Get to know tessie156 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Mar '14