coolconsultant (was testingthewater2013)
"I'm not asking for all the stars in the sky; just a boy to lie under them with"
I'm told I have a great sense of fun with a cheeky sense of humor and I love a good laugh. I'm easy going and try not to take myself or life too seriously, but I can be mature and responsible when the situation requires.
These days I work full time and run a part time business, so balancing work and play is important to me. I try to eat healthy and keep in shape, but my idea of exercise is walking the dog, swinging a golf club or pottering in the garden - you're not likely to find me in the gym or running a marathon, but I'll try pretty much anything once.
I like the simple things in life - great coffee, good company, interesting conversation, cooking, wining & dining, live music, lazy Sunday mornings, exploring and trying new things.
I have fantastic friends and family and I love my life, but I would like to find my special someone to share it with. If you like what you've read and want to know more, take a chance and get in touch. If not, thanks for reading and good luck with your search.
At a glance
|Summary||coolconsultant's details||coolconsultant's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is easy going and comfortable in their own skin, knows how to have fun and mixes well in a social situation. Someone who makes me feel special and feels special when he's with me. A partner in love, laughter and whatever else comes along.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much anything that has a melody and a beat. I'm not keen on doof doof and I don't really understand some of the modern jazz, but can find something I like in most genres.
- I love to read and usually have a book in progress and a couple on stand by. A good novel, biographies about interesting or colourful characters, books on religion, culture, travel, the Templars, magazines. Not a big newspaper fan.
- Movies & TV
- A good comedy, suspense thriller or drama. I'm not into sci-fi or horror. TV - Bones, NCIS, comedy & cooking shows.
- I like to watch AFL and go to a couple of games a year, love the water and sometimes chase the small white ball around the golf course. I'm not particularly well coordinated or competitive, so enthusiasm usually outweighs skill.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, wining & dining, travel, other cultures and beliefs, socialising, home improvements, history, arts etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if coolconsultant is online now.
- Get to know coolconsultant safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: