Has to be someone out there for me.
I'm just a laid back kind of guy looking for someone with a great sense of humour.
I enjoy the outdoors and just like to get out and experience whatever life has to offer. Like to cycle along the beach tracks on a good day stopping off for a coffee or cool drink.I also like to play a tennis and anything fun. Dont mind the odd game of golf and maybe get back into skiing again.
Love to get away and enjoy experiencing new places and people. Have done a fair bit of travelling in the past and look forward to doing a lot more in the future. I would love to find a travelling companion for my future travels.
Looking for someone to explore life with and enjoy each others company. Someone who is interested in travel would be a great start as I have the travel bug and there is no known cure. Also looking for someone who is down to earth and just looking to enjoy life and all it has to offer. Not really into the material things in life but I do like to have my creature comforts. Can go away and camp or spend time in 5 star dependig on the situation and location. I'm fairly happy and content with life at the moment but would love someone in my life to share it with.
Go on, take the chance and contact me. You won't regret it.
At a glance
|Summary||tiger2002's details||tiger2002's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
|Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Regularly|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Private, Private|
|Eye colour||Blue||Black, Other, Grey, Hazel, Blue, Brown, Green|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Red, Grey, Auburn, Light Brown, Blonde, Other, Dark Brown, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, Other Islander, North European, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, Asian, Other Caucasian, South European, Hispanic / Latino, Other|
|Religion||Other||Buddhist, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other, New Age, Jewish, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School, Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Management, Technical, Professional, Other, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Executive, Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
laid back with minimal baggage. someone to chill out with, without all of the stress. Reasonably down to earth and enjoy relaxing with a video as well as going out to restaurants and live bands. Just seeking someone with similar interests to explore life with and see where things take us.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy the 70's & 80's best along with various modern stuff but not doof doof or country & western.
- don't read much, prefer to be active. Like to read travel guides and the weekend paper over a great breakfast and a long coffee.
- Movies & TV
- action and comedy, and the occasional chick flick. I really enjoy most movies with a good story line or reaaly funny ones.I have a slightly warped sense of humour so most comedies hit the spot and action movies are great as well but not really into the martial arts movies.
- not a big sports person, but have to occasionally watch sport to reaffirm my manhood. I prefer to participate rather than watch. In the AFL I follow the tigers so I know the season ends in August each year. I cycle along the bayside tracks,play tennis and rarely play golf .
- Other Interests
- Really interested in travel. Love getting out and riding my bike in summer and enjoying the scenery.I also enjoy photography. I also enjoy just relaxing with a great coffee and reading the paper. Just enjoy the simple things in life and chilling out. Man of wonder & fun.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if tiger2002 is online now.
- Get to know tiger2002 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: