I'm looking for a guy with a cheeky grin and a twinkle in his eyes.
I like to think of my self as a well rounded person with an open view on life.
My family background and job have helped me to be able talk to people from all walks of life and adapt to others needs.
I have travelled a bit so I am open to new experiences. I have a diverse group of friends and interest. And I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done.
For me the most important things in a partner is honesty and integrity. I feel I can take whatever life dishes out to me, so I take whatever you need to say to me.
I don't believe you need to have all the same hobbies as a partner. Ideals yes but not necessarily hobbies. Its good to learn things from one another. I'm looking for certain qualities not certain statistics
Important things you need to know about me:
I am left handed
I drink tea
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
I use inappropriate humour at times....ok a lot.
At a glance
|Summary||timeforanewname's details||timeforanewname's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||36 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Inner West)||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
It's quite simple. I'm looking for: Fun. Attraction. Passion. Compatiblity. Honesty. Loyalty.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of this, a bit of that. Depends on the mood/ moment/ place.
- Never can remember the name of authors. Love a book set a in a foreign country. Rereading To Kill A Mockingbird at the moment. Wanted to remind myself why it was one of my favourite books in high school. So far it hasn't let me down. Travel brochures - usually have 1 or 2 hidden somewhere.
- Movies & TV
- Like anything from docos (esp. history) to Aussie dramas to World Movies. Spartacus, NCIS, the Bourne series, 007, anything Guy Richie, The Hurt Locker, Donnie Darko. Got Ted for Christmas this year, couldn't breath after watching it....So wrong yet so funny.
- Shift work makes it difficult to commit a regular time for sport so over the years my participation as been hap hazard. Some of the sports I have tried in the past include salsa dancing, sailing, indoor rock climbing, yoga, pilates and most recently zumba.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Cooking in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Doing brunch. Socialing with friends. A good movie. Love seeing live shows, bands or sporting events. Chill out time at home. Renovating and decorating. Travel - anywhere, anytime, anyway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if timeforanewname is online now.
- Get to know timeforanewname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13