I have a confession to make.....
I come across as quite at first but I am really friendly. A petite person from a tall family. Cute but sexy.
A patient I was looking after the other day said that I have a lovely nature....now how's that for a reference!
Actually....it's was just after I had loaded them up with morphine so they were probably very happy at time......Possibly hallucinating.
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
At a glance
|Summary||timeforanewname's details||timeforanewname's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 500km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A great sense of humour, social conscience, strength of character, generosity of spirit, world wise and humble with mischievous eyes and a cheeky grin. It would be great if we had similar ideals and goals.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide variety. Deeply psychologically scarred by Countdown. Dappled with grunge in my uni years and Indy Brit in my backpacking years. Currently listening to George Ezra.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS, Vikings, GoT, war genre & history docos.
- I do the bay run weekly, Pilates and Zumba. Like to go to live games. Most recently I have gotten into going to A league games.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if timeforanewname is online now.
- Get to know timeforanewname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: