I have a confession to make.....
Me.... I sometimes come across as shy but am really friendly. A petite person from a tall family. An independent woman who sometimes needs the help of others (especially with the high shelves). Likes moments of solitude but loves the company of others. Cute but sexy.
A patient I was looking after the other day said that I have a lovely nature....now how's that for a reference!
Actually....it's was just after I had loaded them up with morphine so they were probably very happy at time......Possibly hallucinating.
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
At a glance
|Summary||timeforanewname's details||timeforanewname's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||37 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 5km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a great sense of humour and a social conscience. They need to have similar ideals and goals. Someone whom I get and likewise they get me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I know this is where I should list loads of artist but I'm not going to limit myself. Basically into a bit of this and a bit of that. Depends on mood, place, time. Always open to listen to something I haven't heard before.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - kind of a holiday thing or after a high recommendation. Like a story set in a foreign place. I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- Like anything from docos to Aussie dramas to world movies. Currently hooked on Games of Thrones, Vikings and Rectify. Speaking of GoT anyone know of a good site I can watch it from....
- Over the years I have sporadically tried a variety sports. Most recently I have gotten into doing the Bay Run and Pilates.... I do promise myself each new year that I will be more devoted.....
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if timeforanewname is online now.
- Get to know timeforanewname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: