I have a confession to make.....
Me.... I sometimes come across as shy but am really friendly. A petite person from a tall family. An independent woman who sometimes needs the help of others (especially with the high shelves). Likes moments of solitude but loves the company of others. Cute but sexy.
A patient I was looking after the other day said that I have a lovely nature....now how's that for a reference!
Actually....it's was just after I had loaded them up with morphine so they were probably very happy at time......Possibly hallucinating.
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
At a glance
|Summary||timeforanewname's details||timeforanewname's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||36 - 43 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
|Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a great sense of humour, a social conscience and person who is able to look at life from different perspectives. We don't necessarily need to have the same interests, but need to have similar ideals and goals. Someone whom I get and likewise they get me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I know this is where I should list loads of artist but I'm not going to limit myself. Basically into a bit of this and a bit of that. Depends on mood, place, time. Always open to listen to something I haven't heard before.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - kind of a holiday thing or after a high recommendation. Like a story set in a foreign place. I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- Like anything from docos to Aussie dramas to world movies. Currently hooked on Games of Thrones, Vikings and Rectify. Speaking of GoT anyone know of a good site I can watch it from....
- Over the years I have sporadically tried a variety sports. Most recently I have gotten into doing the Bay Run and Pilates.... I do promise myself each new year that I will be more devoted.....
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if timeforanewname is online now.
- Get to know timeforanewname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: