"A girl should be two things; classy & fabulous" Coco Chanel.
Well I consider myself to be always friendly, cheerful and thoughtful towards others. Some friends have described me as one of the most genuine people they know and always up for anything :) Sometimes I'm a bit on the quiet side, but I can become quite bubbly around people once I get to know them. I love the outdoors, spending time at the beach and sunday seshs at the pub, and enjoy a bit of cycling, swimming, running, surfing. Keen to get into triathlon training this year once I figure out how to fit it into my busy schedule! I work in wedding videography, which keeps me extremely busy on weekends over the summer period but I try to socialise when I can. Im also currently trying to fit in salsa classes, an advanced diving course and beach volleyball if I can get a team together :)
I do enjoy some of the quieter hobbies like painting, art workshops, photography and blogging, catching movies... etc.
I am quite happy spending time on my own when needed and love the freedom that comes with being single but would love to find someone to share some good times with and see what happens from there..
The way I wanna use this site is, I would love to meet new people, make new friends and hang out, without really calling it a date to start with, and then see if things just pan out naturally on their own... :) no obligations!
At a glance
|Summary||timmaz101's details||timmaz101's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||27 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 75km of Canning Vale 6155|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Blue, Hazel, Brown, Green|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Student, Agricultural, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Financial Services, Trades / Services, Education / Science, Property / Real Estate, Consulting, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Sales / Marketing, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Other, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Government, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Healthcare / Medical, HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Technical, Executive, Tradesperson, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Student, Management, Professional|
What I'm looking for
someone laidback, caring, makes me laugh, looks after their health, has strong family/friend values, knows how to be silly, loves adventure/outdoors and travelling. easy to talk to, shares my passions and has a genuine interest in learning about me :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- reggae, accoustic, rock, alternative and some mainstream stuff
- Currently reading a lot of "How To" stuff to get through my bucketlist of hobbies and activities :P
- Movies & TV
- Entourage, Gossip Girl, Scrubs, Sex & The City Fave comedy: The Boat That Rocked Fave drama: Inception Fave romance: Phantom Of The Opera (Joel Schumacher) Fave true story: Monster Fave fantasy: Pirates Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy, Life Of Pi Fave foreign: The Untouchables
- see my description :P
- Other Interests
- I love to try and jet off somewhere at least once a year... Bali has always been the family getaway once every year/two years and I've also done most of Africa, Europe/UK and New Zealand. Next on the list.. possibly Costa Rica/Mexico and Cuba or Vietnam/Cambodia and if I win lotto, Antarctica :P
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if timmaz101 is online now.
- Get to know timmaz101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Sep '13