strong, dependable and a lovable beaut bloke
a down to earth bloke who enjoys the openness and community feel of rural style of living. I enjoy being a part of my community, my volunteer work, and the ability to explore new areas, or just enjoy a walk along one of the many nearby bush trails.
I like to spend time outdoors, whether that be in the garden or elsewhere. I take a lot of pride in the things i do, whether it be creative or the household chores.
Family and friends are important to me. I am a people person, whether it be in a social setting or work. I really enjoy my work, working with young people who are also a part of the community. I get a lot of pleasure from my volunteer work, both from the aspect of close teamwork and being able to help others.
I enjoy dabbling in the kitchen, although one of my favourite meals is a good relaxing bbq.
I am an outdoorsy person, inside is for sleeping or when the weather is really bad (or cooking something yummy)
I am not here to play games, nor am i interested in anyone who thinks that is appropriate. I am a genuine, caring and loyal person, looking for a long term relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||treeman6's details||treeman6's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Anglican||Other, Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, High School|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner will be loving, compassionate, and a good listener. They take pride in how they present themselves, are confident and willing to try most things. A willingness to get involved in local community groups/events is important. Be able to enjoy a good laugh and see the positives.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy most genres of music with the exception of techno and heavy metal. I don't list individual artists, for it is the song that is important. My car is tuned to JJJ or Gold. I also really like the classics, especially some of the trumpet classics.
- Enjoy the historical books of some of our early explorers, the major war campaigns etc.. Also enjoy some autobiographies, such as Nelson Mandela's a prisoner in the garden. Outdoor adventure, such as some of the famous climbing attempts on Everest etc..
- Movies & TV
- Not a horror/thriller movie person, but do enjoy films in the cinema such as James Bond, and other action films. Am also partial to the animated films such as Shrek, and Ice Age (good for a light hearted evening of entertainment). Can do chick flicks as well if with good company.
- walking, hiking, bicycle riding (not a lycra junkie though). Enjoy watching most forms of Australian sport.
- Other Interests
- Participating in the community as a volunteer firefighter, gardening, spending time around home making improvements, time spent in the workshop been creative, spending time in the outdoors, catching up with friends. Also love most animals, especially dogs.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if treeman6 is online now.
- Get to know treeman6 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: