Make me laugh and I'm yours
'Allo, 'Allo, 'Allo,
I like to think I'm fairly social, then again, I doubt that many people are sitting at home thinking, "I'm such a jerk and I can't get on with anyone." I have a big group of friends that I see often and while there is a time and place for sitting around in trackky daks looking like a Centrelink applicant, I prefer to do something with my free times. Drinks with friends is always entertaining. And that for me, is what its all about. I dont know the meaning of life, but unitl I work it out I am going to have the most fun possible.
I'm a sucker for the funny gals and the ones that talk a lot: but not just talking for the sake of talking. The ones that have something to say and who like to people watch (C'mon, watching the weirdos is a lot of fun).
Deal Breakers: Any who likes anything produced by Chuck Lorre (2.5 Men, Big Bang Theory, etc)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
troubleandfun's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||33 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I am a TOTAL SUCKER for a woman that makes me laugh. Fun and funny is pretty much all I want. Dont get me wrong, a dark-haired brunette with blue eyes will always get my attention, but if you look the complete opposite to that and make me laugh, you are waaaaaay out in front.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm into my music quite a bit. Alabama Shakes, Daft Punk, Catcall, Groove Armada, James Brown, BB King - Very varied.
- Big fan of Somerset Maugham and Norman Mailer. And Sebastian Junger. Reading at the moment, OF a Fire on the Moon (Mailer), Rope Burnes, From Those Wonderful Folks who gave us Pearl Harbour.
- Movies & TV
- I can go something dumb like a super-hero movie and then do that is a think-peice like Hunger or Mens Group. I like my movies.
- Footy, motorsport, golf, a bit of mountain biking/tour de france.
- Other Interests
- Talking utter rubbish.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if troubleandfun is online now.
- Get to know troubleandfun safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13