Looking for the elusive chemistry between ultimatecharmer and the potentially charmed.....
I am well-educated, world-travelled woman who is independent, charming, compassionate and definitely not run-of-the-mill. I love adventures that travel has to offer but when at home I am quite domesticated, enjoy cooking, very house proud. I don't mind working hard because I love challenges and aim for job satisfaction not just financial rewards. I believe in good style be it in dress sense or approach to people and life in general. I've been told repeatedly that I look much younger than my age, haven't changed for the last 20 years etc - it must be because I am petite, have youthful outlook, happy within myself and can see the funny side of most things in life and able to laugh at myself. Pls provide photo or photo password when contacting me.
At a glance
|Summary||ultimatecharmer's details||ultimatecharmer's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sutherland, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW St George, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney City, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Very Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Other||Agnostic, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Catholic, Buddhist, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »||Gemini, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Financial Services||Accounting, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Property / Real Estate, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, IT / Telecoms, Financial Services, Healthcare / Medical, Consulting, Construction, Education / Science, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, HR/Employment / Training, Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Management, Senior Management, Technical, Executive|
What I'm looking for
Beautiful mind & manners. In this era of 'Me, Myself & I,not to mention Moi' it seems foolhardy to expect caring & sharing but we all live in hope. It would be great to be able to share sense of humour, general outlook on life, a kind of rapport - in other words, a strong chemistry between us.
- Male, for dating, friendship or companionship
- Love all kinds of music from Rock to Easy Listening & Classical, especially Jazz/R&B/soul (Aretha, Ella, Lena,Gladys,J Coltrane,Miles Davis),Schubert's Serenade to soothe my soul. Songs from last century sung by Michael Buble & George Michael. No Heavy Metal/Techno/(c)Rap.
- Avid reader of world literature from de Maupassant to Houellebecq,Tolstoy to Nabokov, Rabindranath Tagore to Rushdie, Ibsen or Gunter Grass and most English, American & Australian writers, as well as world philosophy. Always interested in science, arts and culture.
- Movies & TV
- Art house movies (All About My Mother, Nikita )are my favourites but others that have moral issues, valuable lessons are preferable to block-busters;hard-hitting documentaries eg Bowling for Columbine, are also my preference; can laugh my head off in romantic comedies such as Intolerable Cruelty.
- Visit the gym 3 times a week(yearly membership), have long walks whenever time and energy permit, a little bit of aquarobics & cycling now and then.
- Other Interests
- Painting and life drawing for relaxation. Trying out new recipes, cooking up a storm regularly. Passionate about travel to different parts of the world, not just the well-trodden tourist tracks. Belonging to a couple of social clubs to enjoy the friendship and pursue other interests.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ultimatecharmer is online now.
- Get to know ultimatecharmer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Sep '14