single guy still hasn't found the one for him, could that be you?
What do I say about myself in a few short lines....
I guess I'd say I'm a quiet, laid back sort of guy, that can warm up with the right company.
honest, positive, loyal, patient, good friend, good sense of humour. I enjoy a good coffee and eating out.
Originally from country SA moved to city to finish high school, been here ever since.
I also love singing in a community choir.
I haven't seen a whole lot of this great land of ours, but I would like to see more. I have recently been for a trip to northern QLD, WA and Tas and enjoyed the views of mountain scenery, water falls and forest. Would love to share this with someone close to me.
I would really like to find someone to be my best friend and life companion, to spend the good days and the bad with, someone that I can have an intelligent conversation with or just relax with.
Want to know more.. contact me.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
waiting4umy1's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||42 years old||28 - 39 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is organised and has some similar interests, but with enough differences to keep it interesting. I'm not interested in smokers - sorry to be blunt. I'd like to find someone who can be relaxed or serious when necessary. A good cook would be great. a common faith in God is important.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Like most kinds except heavy metal and some hip hop. From Michael W Smith to Coldplay. As I developed an interest for music in the 80s, I will always appreciate songs from that era. Love singing bass choir music.
- Most things. Like a good biography, or a long fictional series. Have you read "Left Behind" series ?
- Movies & TV
- Like a good action movie with a good plot - yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of sci-fi too. Also like a more thoughtful movie with a good storyline, at times such as Dangerous minds, Don't mind some of the old films too. Like crime shows like CSI, NCIS. Did I mention, I also enjoy a good laugh.
- Like watching almost any sport (AFL, cricket, motor racing), don't mind getting a hit of tennis or ten-pin bowling either. Going to the gym regularly with personal trainer to get/keep fit (and look after my back). Cycling, Bushwalking/Hiking (kinda new to this)
- Other Interests
- travelling around Australia, seeing our great land.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if waiting4umy1 is online now.
- Get to know waiting4umy1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 May '13