single guy still looking, could it be you?
What do I say about myself in a few short lines....
I guess I'd say I'm a quiet, laid back sort of guy, that can warm up with the right company.
honest, positive, loyal, patient, good friend, good sense of humour. I enjoy a good coffee and eating out.
Originally from country SA moved to city to finish high school, been here ever since.
I also love singing in a community choir.
I haven't seen a whole lot of this great land of ours, but I would like to see more. A while ago I went for a trip to northern QLD, WA and Tas and enjoyed the views of mountain scenery, water falls and forest. Would love to share this with someone close to me.
Last year I upped my exercise routine and competed in the City to Bay 6km run, for the first time. Still working on fitness, but it'd be nice to have someone with common interest.
I would really like to find someone to be my best friend and life companion, to spend the good days and the bad with, someone that I can have an intelligent conversation with or just relax with.
Want to know more.. contact me.
At a glance
|Summary||waiting4umy1's details||waiting4umy1's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||28 - 39 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is organised and has some similar interests, but with enough differences to keep it interesting. I'm not interested in smokers - sorry to be blunt. I'd like to find someone who can be relaxed or serious when necessary. A good cook would be great. a common faith in God is important.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Like most kinds except heavy metal and some hip hop. From Michael W Smith to Coldplay. As I developed an interest for music in the 80s, I will always appreciate songs from that era. Love singing bass choir music.
- Most things. Like a good biography, or a long fictional series. Have you read "Left Behind" series ?
- Movies & TV
- Like a good action movie with a good plot - yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of sci-fi too. Also like a more thoughtful movie with a good storyline, at times such as Dangerous minds, Don't mind some of the old films too. Like crime shows like CSI, NCIS. Did I mention, I also enjoy a good laugh.
- Like watching almost any sport (AFL, cricket, motor racing), don't mind getting a hit of tennis or ten-pin bowling either. Going to the gym regularly with personal trainer to get/keep fit (and look after my back). Cycling, Bushwalking/Hiking (kinda new to this)
- Other Interests
- travelling around Australia, seeing our great land.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if waiting4umy1 is online now.
- Get to know waiting4umy1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: