The journey is the fun part..
Well I like to kick back and enjoy a glass of red on a weekend.. usually with a book. Get out and try to keep active in a city like Sydney, you are crazy if you don't. Love traveling and have been in Asia for the last few years. I work in the environment & sustainability field now and really love my work, its nice to be happy at the end of the day. Have learnt alot through mistakes but its the only way to move forward in life. My friends would say I am positive and I enjoy living life. Want to meet someone who can explore life with and enjoy the journey... too many people I know lose focus on the end result and forget to splash in the water on the way.
At a glance
|Summary||wakingdreamer's details||wakingdreamer's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||33 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW St George, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sutherland, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||Asian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
As long as you are yourself... Someone that is comfortable socially and has a loving nature.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Truly listen to pretty much all music Avicii, Calvin Harris, J5, Roots. Love my chillout like Thievery Corporation, Tricky, Portishead.
- Read alot in the subject area that interests me most (Sustainability). Read fiction with the last few authors being Tom Robbins (my fav), Murakami and Guy Gavriel Kay.
- Movies & TV
- Baraka, Y tu mama Tambien, Pulp Fiction, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Amelie..... TV includes Game of thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead.
- When I lived in Canada I loved the ice hockey. My current outlet is gym 3-4 days a week.
- Other Interests
- People in general interest me. Everyone has a different story... Hockey... Popping bubble wrap... Wine... Squishing my feet in mud... the list goes on.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if wakingdreamer is online now.
- Get to know wakingdreamer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Dec '14