62, Female, Separated, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSWAdd to favourites
Looking for honesty, humour and consistency in a friendship/relationship. A seeming confident, outgoing me actually hides a v shy person - so be patient!
Tall!!; loyal; consitant; good listener; empathetic; v strong family person
At a glance
|Summary||whatsinaname53's details||whatsinaname53's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||58 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
caring, sharing, interesting.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- all over the place - 60s (Beatles esp but hey, those were the days, my friend!), 70s, 80s, 90s, Split Enz, Eurythmics, REM; a lot of the great bands/singers in the 2000s - John Mayer; Ben Folds; The living End; Oh Mercy; Grinspoon; You Am I; Boy and Bear; many classics Beethoven to Orff; kd lang;
- just about anything, really! Constantly. Love the murder/ psychological thriller genre; Tolkien; Hardy; Dickens; Bronte; Austen; Edward Rutherfurd; Sebastian Faulks; cook books; The Good Food Guide; ; Fave at the moment - Haruki Murakami.
- Movies & TV
- Movies; Yes - The King's Speech last one -- want to see it again. Made in Daggenham - what a surprise!! TV: Grand Designs; Time Team; Dr Who; British drama and comedy. Psychological drama. No Seinfield, The Simpsons, How I met your Mother etc. Really don't like American TV
- Understand many-participate in few. Have played hockey, cricket, b'ball, tennis, snooker, billiards, lawnbowls, croquet, boulles. Know lots about/still interested in: cricket (scoring would be my limit these days); AFL (go the Swans!); tennis. Walk a lot. Golf still a great mystery to me!
- Other Interests
- outdoors/country life; natural history; reading; cooking (very adventurous and quite good at it); gardening; ancient history; family history; current affairs; music; most things, really.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if whatsinaname53 is online now.
- Get to know whatsinaname53 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Feb '15