down to earth chick looking for someone special to laugh and have fun with
I love the outdoors, having fun and being adventurous (e.g. spending time at the beach, playing with my staffy, camping, snowboarding, wakeboarding, riding my motorbike). Enjoy good food, nice coffee and great views.
I like to chill out by watching movies and hanging with friends.
Enjoy keeping fit and healthy but love to let my hair down occasionally.
I like to eat healthy, and go to the gym four times a week.
Dedicated to my profession and ongoing learning.
At a glance
|Summary||wherehaveubeen's details||wherehaveubeen's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 25km of Hove 5048|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
Someone who: Likes to have a laugh and fun. Likes to be active, enjoys the outdoors, fit and healthy. Enjoys living their best life. Is easy going, but not a walk over. Someone who likes my mind, heart as well as my body.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Drum'n'Bass (Pendulum, Andy C, DJ Craze, Rudimental), Rap/hip hop (Hilltop Hoods, The Streets, 360), some Dubstep, Dance (Sneaky Sound System, Groove Armada, Cafe Del Mar), Pop/Rock (P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Rhianna, Jesse J), Old Skool (Regurgitator, Prodigy, INXS, U2)
- Usually spend time reading professional books and studying so don't get much time to read non-fiction. Some books I have read recently include: 50 Shades of Grey, Eat Pray Love, Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
- Movies & TV
- Most movies, esp funny ones & kids (Muppets, Avatar, Nemo, Team America, Hitchhikers, Monty Python). Like action movies too (Bourne, Bond, Hunger Games, Girl with the dragoon tattoo, The Killing). Like vampire stuff (Lost Boys, True Blood, not Twilight). Some rom coms (Love Actually) Bucket List
- Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Water Skiing, Inlining, Ice skating. Used to play netball.
- Other Interests
- Camping, anything down the beach or by the river, hiking, mountain biking, quad biking.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if wherehaveubeen is online now.
- Get to know wherehaveubeen safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13