"I don't want to get to the end of my life and and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well" - D. Ackerman
I'm an easy-going girl who loves a glass of sauvignon blanc, intelligent conversation, and a healthy dose of sarcasm. Definitely extroverted with a cheeky sense of humour.
I used to be a paediatric registered nurse (love kids), but I've moved onto my 2nd degree - Veterinary science. I am ambitious and have plans to specialise in small-animal surgery. I'm dedicated to achieving my dreams and having a very successful and fulfilling career as a vet.
I'm a girly-girl and I embrace my femininity. However, I do know the difference between Tolkien and Tolstoy, I can reverse park in under 5 seconds (ok, maybe 7 seconds), and I actually enjoy camping.
I love long coastal road trips with the essentials: cold drinks, a camera, bad singing to the radio, and silly banter that makes you laugh til your belly aches.
A few other interests include supporting animal welfare, medicine & surgery, volunteer and charity work, and traveling overseas. My favourite trip so far has been exploring the back streets (and all the best cafes) of Paris by bicycle. My next trip will be working with a group of vets in Africa next July.
I tend to fall in love with people's passion - the way their faces brighten and their eyes light up when they talk about the thing they love.
Traits that I value in a potential partner include an open mind, chivalry and good manners, a fondness of children and animals, witty humor, and loyalty. Bonus points if you read a lot, enjoy documentaries, or if you can pull off a suit like Don Draper.
At a glance
|Summary||whitewolf's details||whitewolf's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||26 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone I truly admire who matches me on an intellectual level. If you're a highly conservative right-wing kinda guy we probably won't get along. I'd love to meet someone who is just as passionate about social justice & supporting the less fortunate and as I am. I can be a lot of fun too!
- Male, for a relationship
- Sigur Ross, Coldplay, Crowded House, Mumford & Sons, Josh Pyke, Jose Gonzalez, and I really enjoy a bit of old-school jazz.
- Anything that broadens the mind. A few favourites include; A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Help, The Kite Runner, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary. I also enjoy a good autobiography now and then.
- Movies & TV
- Particularly enjoy watching Mad Men, The Gruen Transfer/Nation, Q&A, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Offspring.
- Swimming, pilates, and sailing races. I grew up playing high level waterpolo so I have a fierce competitive streak. I'm keen to learn a bit more about AFL so that I can enjoy watching it.
- Other Interests
- Animals, strong coffee, TED, political satire, sailing, conversations that last until 4am, passion in the bedroom, my iPhone camera, rainy days under a blanket, dopamine, dogs wearing clothes, champagne, YouTube cat videos, motorbikes, and being immersed in different cultures.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if whitewolf is online now.
- Get to know whitewolf safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13