"I don't want to get to the end of my life and and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well" - D. Ackerman
I'm definitely an extrovert with a cheeky sense of humour who enjoys intelligent conversation.
I've moved onto my 2nd degree - Veterinary Science, because real doctors treat more than one species ;-). I am ambitious and have plans to specialise in small-animal surgery when I graduate.
I'm a girly-girl and I embrace my femininity. However, I do know the difference between Tolkien and Tolstoy, I can reverse park in under 5 seconds (ok, maybe 7 seconds), and I enjoy camping.
Other interests include, but are not limited to; strong coffee, TED videos, political satire, sailing, conversations that last until 4am, bedroom shenanigans, YouTube cat videos, rainy days under a blanket, dopamine, Vietnamese food, scented candles, dogs wearing clothes, French champagne, motorbikes, and being immersed in different cultures.
Traits that I value in a potential partner include witty humour, chivalry and good manners, and a fondness of children and animals. Bonus points if you read a lot, enjoy documentaries, or if you can pull off a suit like Don Draper.
At a glance
|Summary||whitewolf's details||whitewolf's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Legal, Healthcare / Medical, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
Someone I truly admire who matches me on an intellectual level. I'd love to meet someone who is compassionate, affectionate, optimistic, and doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Male, for a relationship
- Sigur Ross, Coldplay, Crowded House, Mumford & Sons, Josh Pyke, Jose Gonzalez, and I really enjoy a bit of old-school jazz.
- A few favourites include; A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Help, The Kite Runner, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary.
- Movies & TV
- Particularly enjoy watching Q&A, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and House of Cards.
- At the moment I'm loving long distance swimming. I grew up playing high level waterpolo so I have a fierce competitive streak. I like attending AFL games to watch the Swans.
- Other Interests
- I've already listed interested above, so here I'll list some dislikes: Walking down escalators when they're broken, applying doona covers to doonas, Tony Abbott, people who don't like animals, smoking, and social injustice.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if whitewolf is online now.
- Get to know whitewolf safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Mar '15