"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman.
I'm an easy-going girl who loves a glass of sauvignon blanc and intelligent conversation.
I have a bubbly personality, a great outlook on life, and a very cheeky sense of humor. I'm an optimist and try to see the good in everyone. I am very open minded and I like to think that I'm a kind person with a compassionate heart.
If you know anything about Myers Briggs, I am ENFJ (the same as Barack Obama apparently).
I'm ambitious, studious, and I enjoy challenging myself to understand difficult concepts. I'm dedicated to achieving my dreams and having a very successful and fulfilling career.
I thrive when I'm around people and I'm definitely extroverted. I love hosting dinner parties, discovering hidden wine bars with close friends, and going on group adventure weekends.
I'm definitely a girly-girl and I embrace my femininity. However, I know the difference between Tolkien and Tolstoy, I don't wear fake nails, I can reverse park in under 5 seconds (ok, maybe 7 seconds), and I actually enjoy camping.
A few interests include supporting animal welfare, volunteer and charity work, traveling, swimming, French films, reading, and sailing, especially if it involves champagne and a sunset.
The quote above is sort of my life motto. I want to live the "width" of my life by creating a close family with the perfect man, as well as traveling the world, succeeding in my career, and being grateful for the little things that the world has to offer.
Traits that I value in a potential partner include a liberal and open mind, emotional intelligence, chivalry and good manners, a fondness of children and animals, witty humor, and loyalty. Bonus points if you read a lot, enjoy documentaries, or if you can pull off a suit like Don Draper.
At a glance
|Summary||whitewolf's details||whitewolf's ideal partner|
|Age||24 years old||26 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life, love should not be one of them.
- Male, for a relationship
- Coldplay, OneRepublic, Gypsy Kings, Crowded House, Mumford & Sons, Josh Pyke, Jose Gonzalez, Angus & Julia Stone, and I really enjoy a bit of old-school jazz.
- Anything that broadens the mind. A few favourites include; A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Help, The Kite Runner, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary. I also enjoy a good autobiography now and then.
- Movies & TV
- I'll happily watch most things on TV except cricket and golf ;) Particularly enjoy watching Mad Men, The Gruen Transfer, Q&A, Modern Family, Game of Thrones, Dexter, and Offspring.
- Swimming, yoga and pilates. I grew up playing high level waterpolo so I have a fierce competitive streak. I'm keen to learn a bit more about AFL so that I can enjoy watching it.
- Other Interests
- Animals, strong coffee, white wine, traveling and being immersed in different cultures, photography. I have a huge bucket list so I'm sure many more interests will develop in the near future as I attempt to achieve my life goals :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if whitewolf is online now.
- Get to know whitewolf safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: