Quick, let's find each other and get the hell out of here! Seriously different type seeks seriously different type.
Oh Dear, i hate this bit but here you go anyway in true poetic ala stream of consciousness style: seriously creative, very much in tune with nature, tertiary educated with two master degrees but that doesn't really indicate anything other than i can concentrate if needed for lengthy time periods, very good at arguing not that i like to but it's there if you feel the need to be challenged from time to time, it's just intellectual tennis really, i really, really do have a special connection with the ocean, i can choose to be what's generally considered as 'silly' (often referred to as humorous by others) from time to time but the point to that is that it's a CHOICE that i exercise and they are not binding, i do realise there's a time and place for such things but that's the part i will be debating, i am not a consumer i am a customer, i am not human resource i am a human being, it's bizarre that needs to be said but you'd be surprised how much it does, my political persuasion is 'left' because they didn't give me the choice 'they both work for the same people', my latest incarnation is a school teacher and that's been a heap more fun that i thought it would be, subsequently i'm very very very good with kids, boyfriend/babysitter/tutor must have a nice ring to it for some, i'm a little bit over going out but can be dragged or should i say encouraged with the right reward mechanism, visually literate and emotionally intelligent, not sure why i grouped those two together, maybe you can tell me, I LOVE GIVING MASSAGES TO DESERVING RECIPIENTS, yes foot ones as well, i have learned that honesty is the best policy for personal relationships, but you'll never get anywhere in PR/advertising or politics with that tactic, because the people aren't ready for the truth, so they say.
At a glance
|Summary||yogasurfpostgrad's details||yogasurfpostgrad's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
In 300 characters? Ha, yeah right! Okay, so there has to be physical attraction so please have your photos ready early on. I don't have a type but i will know what i like when i see it. There has to be an active brain so be prepared to chat early on. This more than anything establishes compatability
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- fav album radiohead in rainbows, then comes a list entailing such as massive attack, philip glass, brian eno, sigur ros, the cure, air, phoenix, the stone roses but there all these other songs and musical stuff that i can't quite remember just now. Foster the People. aphex twin (the ambient stuff)
- This woman who receives a calling, an impulse, she hesitates, but temporarily as it soon overwhelms her once more, seeking resolution she sets forth amid a series of obstacles in exponential degrees of difficulty, then from a moment of despair in a final decisive moment overcomes all and finds love.
- Movies & TV
- All Kubrick, most Lynch, some Tarantino. The Truman Show, Children of Men, Powaqqatsi, Koyaanisqatsi, Grizzly Man, Paris Texas, Blow Up, Bullit, Trainspotting, American Beauty, The Thin Blue Line, Zeitgeist and any other ponderous set of moving images. I'm happy to be shown any interesting tele.
- surfing is about it but i can play tennis quite well. I am however up for any sporting challenge you care to throw my way.
- Other Interests
- thought, motivation, photography, the ocean, the natural world, children, education, anti-consumerist culture, fun yes fun don't forget fun, there's nothing wrong with combining fun and deeper thought intertwined in the one being.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if yogasurfpostgrad is online now.
- Get to know yogasurfpostgrad safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: