Immature: A word used by boring people to describe fun people!
I'm a fairly laid back and patient person, intelligent, loyal, and confident in who I am. I'm also a prolific smart-ass(in a endearing way), It's an unfortunate byproduct of the way i was raised, but it does also serve to keep all my friends entertained, and made to feel loved!
I have a great group of friends who occupy most of my spare time with their twisted minds and witty banter, amazing abilities in public clumsiness, and all-round general awesomeness.
I'm sydney born and bred, but love experiencing the world, and have gotten around a large part of it. But I don't think I'll ever lose that sense of curiosity and excitement, and would love to find someone to join me for some crazy adventures both close to home and in a land far far away.
I love my music, and would go absolutely insane with out it! I love live gigs, road tripping to festivals, and can occasionally be found out dancing at clubs. I've also gained a preference of good pubs over bars, usually in an attempt to maintain my pool skills. But I can also be content to chill at home with a variety of movies, books, board/video games or some good conversation.
I'm extremely fortunate to work as an Electrician in the entertainment industry, which is something I can't help enjoying as I love working with my hands, and being challenged by uncooperative machinery and equipment on a regular basis brings out the best in me! Plus travelling the country and working in some amazing venues doesn't hurt either.
I've recently taken a liking to cross country events like Warriordash and Valley Stampede, and am toying with the idea of entering Tough Mudder and Spartan Race, as I somehow think it'd be a alot of fun. Surely there's nothing crazy about a 20km run full of mud and obstacles...right?!
At a glance
|Summary||youngatheart1980's details||youngatheart1980's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 75km of Maroubra 2035|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'm mainly looking to meet some new people that I otherwise wouldn't have had the opportunity to, maybe make some new friends in the process, and if there's some chemistry, then bonus!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a wide and varied taste in music, such as metal, dnb, dance, reggaeton, punk, hip hop, big band, rock and dub step. I've always loved festivals, having been to numerous BDOs, Field Days, Good Vibes & Soundwaves. And I've always got a must attend event or three in the near future!
- I dont read as much as I'd like to, but some of my favourite authors are; J.R.Tolkein, Matthew Riley, Doug Naylor, Stephen Hawkins, Michio Kaku,Terry Pratchet, and Roger Penrose. And have now become addicted to Game of Thrones book series... I'll let you make up your own minds on that one.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, scifi, and discovery channels are at the top of my list, so shows like ;Game of Thrones, Dr Who, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Vikings, Stargate, Fringe, Two and a Half Men. and Chuck. Movies: Kevin Smith,Tarantino,Tim Burton,anything zombie and much more!
- All the travelling for work makes team sports impossible, but I try and hit the gym when I can. I'm also a bit of a thrill seeker, having been whitewater rafting, kayaking, skydiving, and driven at various track days.
- Other Interests
- I have the ability to retain useless, yet sometimes interesting information that always comes in handy at trivia nights. There is almost always a side project im working on, usually something in need of fixing for friends or family. I also love to cook, and so far I haven't had any complaints.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if youngatheart1980 is online now.
- Get to know youngatheart1980 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13