Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana AND Never trust a woman who tells her real age, she's likely to tell you anything...
My friends tell me that I like travelling, fine dining, going to the theatre & gym,that I'm just as comfortable camping as in a 5 star-hotel or in high heels as in my converse-the poor dears don't really know & I especially wouldn't quote them here. I have pets yet I don't like them. My other friends tell me that I look older than I am, now that sincerity is hard to find & yet I don't know my age-I have a rough idea by what my parents told me! Why "just want our kids to be happy" I'd rather they fail so they learn to cope.
I'm "Mr.Environmentally Conscious": no kids, never flown, hardly shower, don't eat steaks & only recycle in public. Between two evils I always pick the one I have never tried before. Faith is not wanting to know what is true. What would it be like if we were all authors and there were no readers? I constantly remind myself to have a sense of "the other" hence I like to thank all those that aren't like me, as they allow me to be. I like waking up early, it's like having the country in the city or going back in time, everything is just a touch slower and fresher! It's "Digital-Detox Time"! so reduce the number of texts you send for Summer, check the weather outside without tapping i-phone & enjoy your non-FB friends. RSVP is for lovers who later become friends. I live in my own world, but its ok they know me there. N.B.a ratio of 3 positive to one negative emotions is the best combination. Copying from a single source is plagiarism, whilst copying from multiple sources is research; 72% of the Universe=dark energy; 24%=dark matter; 4%=matter, the rest doesn't matter. Mum didn't breastfeed me, she liked me as a friend. Travel, a form of neurosis? surely not!
At a glance
|Summary||zelig's details||zelig's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
(Inner City-25 km.from anywhere)
|Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is passionate about something, even if it's nothing; has eye & hair colour, height, ethnicity,a diet, personality, education, is occupied, answered the Q.on children, drinks, has a marital status & a location (try & get a 2nd date with a nomad-I'll never learn!). Someone who is anyone!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Many things are 'music to my ears' e.g.squeaky chalk on a blackboard-if I'm the manufacturer,baby's cry at birth to deaf/mute parents (well the doctor) car screeching to a halt millimetres from a pram;heavy metal & country music-cause they're unloved.Silence, rests between chords & notes etc..
- I read people's tone, rhythm, body language, expression.My mind wanders, I read less books & more intentions! I carry a card saying "I can't read"I show to the persistent 'deaf/dumb' that show me a card for donations!Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog its too dark to read
- Movies & TV
- Events that 'move' you from one to another reality (Some move me to another theatre) Formulaic Hollywood movies don't really move me! Acting, in general (good or bad) e.g.Tony Curtis,Tony Abbott,Joe Pesci,Joe Hockey..Then, there's, Il Postino, W.Allen & Marx Bros, Orson Welles', Jim Jarmusch,
- Jumping to 'coronary conclusions' Pushing my luck & Running out of time. "That Zelig-he's such a good sport & he's always sporting his 'Sunday-best'." Walking pumps blood from the legs to the heart, & I still enjoy it! & if I get excited, it builds up to 'the thrill of the chase' as in courting!
- Other Interests
- Aaah..the intimacy of holding hands /rolling down a grassy slope together/breakfast/yum-cha/dinner/walks by the seaside/nature builds up appetite for 'the pursuit'/Variety/++rolling down the hill/coin collecting/tiddly-winks/I really do like deaf/dumb people/Karaoke-which is Japanese for tone deaf
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if zelig is online now.
- Get to know zelig safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Jan '15