Dear Santa, define 'Naughty'
I'm an architect for a construction firm in Sydneys North West. Im a devoted dad to two awesome boys, 10 and 13, who share equal time with their mother and I. I hope to meet a wonderful girl with whom I will connect on all levels. Im easy to talk to, up for a debate on anything, open minded to new ideas and respectful of others opinions. Im honest, balanced, generous and fair, naturally caring but also straightforward, I call a spade a spade and avoid pretentious, egocentric, selfish or manipulative people. Honesty is important to me, even when it hurts, as is meeting someone who will readily communicate their needs, wants and desires, a supportive, affectionate, loyal partner to share the good times and bad. Open communication is a must! Im a realist, prefer order over chaos and yes, I can be a tidy freak. Im down-to-earth but also enjoy the finer things in life. Im sociable but private, happiest on my own, in the company of someone special or a few close friends. I look younger than my years and consider myself young in body, mind and spirit. Im part perfectionist, part hedonist, creative, passionate, earthy, cheeky, sensual and articulate. I love to dine out, entertain at home or just enjoy a quiet evening in with someone special (good wine, take-away, DVD). I enjoy trips away (if its fine then sometimes on a motorcycle) to explore new places, relax, regain perspective and recharge. I believe finding true chemistry with the right partner is worth the wait and would be happier single without it. If you believe we could have that together then I hope we meet!
At a glance
|Summary||Bull65's details||Bull65's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||32 - 49 yrs old|
Sydney - West, NSW
|within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Green, Brown, Blue, Black, Hazel, Grey|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Black, Light Brown, Auburn, White, Dark Brown, Blonde, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other, Indian, Other Caucasian, East European, Middle Eastern, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, South European, Mixed Race, North European, Black / African|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
It all comes down to chemistry, someone with whom I have a strong connection and with whom I feel comfortable enough to just be myself....simple!
- Female, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- Anything that touches my soul: rock, latin, pop, easy listening, reggae, classical, jazz, techno, house, heavy metal, rhythm and blues, and yes, even country and western (some), almost anything except hip hop and rap!
- Favourite is Jean Auel's 'Earth Children' series (Clan of the Cave Bear etc), Ayn Rand's 'The Fountainhead', Bryce Courtney's 'The Power of One' and anything by Wilbur Smith, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Dan Brown, Lee Child, Matthew Reilly, Ken Follet or JRR Tolkien. Not enough time these days though.
- Movies & TV
- Favourites include Priceless,Legends of the Fall, Remember the Titans, Man of Honour, The Matrix, The Departed, Searching for Bobby Fisher, Love Actually, House of Sand and Fog, City of God, The Notebook, The Last Boyscout TV: 2 & a half men, Top Gear, MotoGP, Muay Thai, Triathlon and Tour De France
- Competitively? Done most. Soccer, Swimming, Triathlon, Karate, Kick-boxing, Surf lifesaving, Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but now content to simply hit the Home gym or kick a ball with my boys, considering Ballroom/Latin/Salsa classes in the future for fitness and fun, any partners?
- Other Interests
- Getting out of Sydney for a day or the weekend on the motorbike, entertaining at home, BBQ's, dining out, movies, different cultures, the beach or just recharging the batteries at home with a good DVD or lazing around the pool with friends or with my boys and a good book.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bull65 is online now.
- Get to know Bull65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: