Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
After having lived overseas, I've been back home in Melbourne awhile now and am healthy, happy and settled. I consider myself to be a fun, outgoing and down to earth normal girl.
I enjoy weekends away, catching up with good friends (some who now seem to be so married and mature!!) catching a movie, trying new recipes, working out, eating out and the occasional cook off with mates. Love seeing a live gig, heading out for drinks to a bar/ pub/ etc!, travelling and experiencing different cultures.
At a glance
|Summary||MB2013's details||MB2013's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||31 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||Melbourne - City, VIC|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, High School, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a guy who has similar interests to myself. A guy who values their family, friends, good health and knows how to have a good time!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Indie, minimal, reggae, hip- hop, Latin, house - vocal, electronic, tribal and contemporary, Triple j and PBS, The Presets, Rufus, Richie Hawtin, Steve Lawler, Cut Copy, Foster the People, Flume.
- Biographies, Marching Powder, Thousand Splendid Suns, The Island, The Way of the Warrior, Chasing La Dolce Vita- When in Rome, recipes, travel books, self improvement books, health.
- Movies & TV
- Cooking shows, Modern Family, Border Patrol, So You Think You Can Dance, film/ most genre, sport, drama, British tv, foreign movies and docs on SBS and ABC, Banged Up Abroad, Master Chef, Sons of Anarchy, The Americans, Game of Thrones, independent movies at Nova and the Sun Theatre.
- Gym, jogging, dancing, swimming in the summer, tennis, soccer, AFL and Formula 1.
- Other Interests
- Travelling abroad, family, friends, beach, cooking, fashion, goodfood and wine, bars, dancing-salsa, film, home life,seeking adventures, making the most of what life has to offer!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MB2013 is online now.
- Get to know MB2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: