I live near the beach which is great in summer, and the Mornington Peninsula is only a short drive away. I enjoy the arts and visiting galleries, going to the movies, markets and generally getting out and about.
I have my own garden maintenance business which keeps me very busy and active and I am also a Personal Carer. I love working outdoors although the weather can be very testing at times.
My daughters are grown up now and lead independent lives so now it is time for "some me time". Like most people on this site I would love to meet someone special, and experience and share those wonderful moments that over time form a loving partnership.
Got back from Europe recently having spent 4 weeks travelling around. Had a wonderful time ! Would love to travel around Australia one day.
I have a very down to earth and easy going attitude and hold great value in my family and friends.
If you've liked what you've read so far and would like to know more, I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||MN54's details||MN54's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a soulmate. I love getting out and doing things and it would be nice to have a relaxed and easygoing person to join me. I don't require fancy dates or lavish gifts - fish and chips on the beach is just fine with me!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a very important part of my life. It can evoke memories of a particular place and time. My taste is very broad. I enjoy classical, the odd opera, light opera such as Gilbert and Sullivan, to 70"s artists Van Morrisson, Roy Orbison, Fleetwood Mac etc.
- I wish that there was more time for reading. When I get the chance, it's usually the newspaper or a biography of some sort.
- Movies & TV
- If it makes me laugh or think, then I'm usually interested. Dramas, smart comedies, and art house films are my usual choice. Otherwise, news and current affairs programs.
- Have played a lot of sport in my life, enjoy watching the cricket and tennis. Walking, the odd bike ride and yoga sessions.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the theatre, art galleries and markets. Love spending time in my garden and enjoy the fruits of my labour.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MN54 is online now.
- Get to know MN54 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: