Best Of The West - Canada Tour PLUS Alaskan Cruise
11 - 31 August 2013
Starting out from Vancouver, enjoy a 13 day Canadian Rockies tour and a magnificent 7 night Alaskan Glacier Bay Inside Passage cruise for the ultimate discovery. While touring Western Canada, aside from Alberta's stunning national parks, there is a chance to explore Vancouver and a highlight experience on the Rocky Mountaineer, with a scenic rail journey through the British Columbian wilderness. The two day Rocky Mountaineer train journey travels during daylight hours to ensure all the breath-taking views can be fully appreciated and in the evening there is the comfort of a hotel stay.
Your Alaskan one way cruise from Vancouver, Canada to Seward Alaska is onboard the stunning 4.5 star, Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas. Finally, our group will be transferred from our final port of Seward to Alaska's biggest city, Anchorage for an overnight stay before your onward journey home or you may like to consider extending your stay for some extra time in Alaska.
Your tour includes:
- 13 nights of quality hotel accommodation
- 7 nights onboard, Royal Caribbean ¿Radiance of the Seas' 4.5 star cruise ship
- Daily breakfast, 9 lunches and 12 quality dinners
- 1 high tea at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Leisurely touring with majority two night stays for Canada tour
- Professional tour escort for Canada tour land arrangements
- Rocky Mountaineer rail package Vancouver - Jasper, Red Leaf Class
- All tours and excursions as per the itinerary including entrance fees
- Tipping/gratuities for Alaskan cruise
- Arrival transfer, Vancouver*
- Departure transfer, Anchorage*
- Porterage at hotels & train (1 bag)
- National Park & Vancouver Parks fees
- All applicable city, provincial and federal taxes
- Maximum group size 24 travellers
* travel insurance is a mandatory requirement to join this tour
Looking for a room mate?
Take advantage of the twin share rate with the room-mate matching service
Find out more about this holiday click here.
This holiday is offered to RSVP members and guests by:
Call: 1300 653 692
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
ABOUT RENDEZVOUS HOLIDAYS
A travel agency dedicated to providing holiday groups for single travellers to destinations around Australia and across the globe. From short tropical escapes to adventure trips and leisurely touring, all trips are age-matched and enjoyed with a group of like-minded people.
Frequently Asked Questions
View Full List of Holidays