24 May - 10 June 2014
Singles 45+ yrs
A beautiful time of year to visit Italy! On this tour you will discover the best of one of the world's most picturesque countries from the north to south. Starting in the fashion capital of Milan, you'll continue to the Italian lakes district before touring to Venice, heading to Florence, staying over in Tuscany and ending your tour in the ancient city of Rome, along the way discovering scenic countryside regions of Italy.
Touring highlights include a three night stay in Florence, Sorrento and Rome, a highlight excursion of Cinque Terre (or five villages), Pompeii, the superb Vatican museums and a whole lot more.
This tour enjoys the benefit of small group touring with no more than 26 travellers in the group and fully escorted from Italy.
Your tour includes:
- 17 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Daily breakfast
- A group welcome drink
- 6 dinners
- Professional tour director
- Tours and excursions as per itinerary
- Pre-paid tips for tour director, coach driver, local guides and restaurant staff
- Porterage (1 bag) where available
- Arrival transfer, Milan airport to hotel*
- Departure transfer, hotel to Rome airport*
- Maximum group size 26
* Transfers included when nominated group flight is purchased as part of your package
Find out more about this holiday including itinerary and prices here.
This holiday is offered to RSVP members and guests by:
Call: 1300 653 692
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
ABOUT RENDEZVOUS HOLIDAYS
A travel agency dedicated to providing holiday groups for single travellers to destinations around Australia and across the globe. From short tropical escapes to adventure trips and leisurely touring, all trips are age-matched and enjoyed with a group of like-minded people.
See more holidays here
Frequently Asked Questions