Australia's No. 1 Dating Site
- 1200 new profiles every day
- 58% of couples that met online met on RSVP
- 69% of Australian online daters use RSVP
- Harvs10 52 Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- pegasusau 42 Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Caloundra15 42 Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Tracey101 34 Cairns & Surrounds, QLD
- adrian198134 34 Perth Hills, WA
- ClarabellaBrit 43 Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- DCC81 34 Gold Coast, QLD
- emzyb 33 Adelaide City, SA
- Bentley771990 25 Sydney City, NSW
- rach89 25 Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- WogBoy888 23 Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- teegs02 24 Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Guy1990 25 Gungahlin, ACT
- Toni38 23 Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- Doxel 23 Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- MyFamilyMyHome 22 Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Ados 24 Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Dani2003 23 Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- IrishAussie27 23 Southern Region, WA
- Laurah94 20 Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Dean19 24 Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Viktoriya 24 Sydney City, NSW
- BlakeR91 24 MacArthur / Camden, NSW
- sar90 25 Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
View more new members »
7024 members have contacted each other in the last hour!
Happy RSVP couples share their stories
Every day we hear from Aussies who want to share their success stories with us. In fact, almost 1 out of every 3 Aussies who used RSVP found a long term relationship and 1 out of 5 married or found a life partner. Start searching now and create your own success story!
The Next 'Half Decent Guy'
We met following a weekend that Beth was away with a group of couples and had had enough with 'the single life' and decided she would go on a date with 'the next half decent guy' that sent her a message on RSVP.
A Frog with Potential
I remember looking at him thinking that after all the toads I'd dated, this could actually be a frog with potential.
We met in 2010 dated for a while before going our own way.
Your story begins today
Start searching now - you may have your own success story to send us very soon.
If you've found a spark on RSVP, we'd love to hear it!
Please send it to us and we'll feature your story here.
1200 singles are joining RSVP every day.
Here's how RSVP works
Search members for free
Look for your ideal date before registering.
Search by age, location or even by your deal breakers.Search now
See if they're interested for free
Register and send Kisses - for free.
A free Kiss is like saying hello. It's an easy way to find out if interest is mutual before taking the next step.
Get to know them
If they're keen, buy some Stamps and use one to send them a personalised message - they can respond for free.
Buy as few as 3 Stamps to get started!
Embrace the single you and get down to one of our unique singles events - you may just meet someone special.View events in my area
Want to take a holiday but don't want to go alone? Join one of our many trips, designed to help you meet new people.RSVP Travel
RSVP Dating Advice
Let RSVP's psychologist and relationship expert help you navigate singledom with regular dating tips.RSVP Dating Advice
Get noticed with an RSViP Priority membership. Your profile will be highlighted and appear at the top of search results, increasing your chances of being seen by the right person.RSViP Priority
For a more private dating experience, become an RSViP Private member. Control who can see you and pre-approve matches while enjoying many more features.RSViP Private
Articles & Events
1 in 3 Aussies on RSVP found a partner*
It's time to shake off the winter blues and start meeting Sydney's most eligible singles at the City Tattersalls Club on Saturday 19 September! Read more...