What's new on RSVP
Introducing your new Mailbox
We're excited to share with you our new and improved Mailbox. Your new mailbox now gives you faster access to new contacts, your existing conversations and makes it easier to follow up with people you've reached out to.
To make it easier to manage your conversations, they're now grouped according to your response. The four new tabs include:
- Likes me. This is where you'll find messages from members interested in you. It's your turn to say yes or no!
- Mutual. This tab contains messages where both of you expressed interest in one another e.g. you have sent or received a kiss reply or personal message from someone you like.
- I like. Here's where you can follow up on messages you sent that haven't yet received a reply, or got a negative response. Members with Stamps or RSViP can also view if these messages have been read yet here.
- r/RSVP. All messages from us at RSVP will appear here, including offers, notifications and newsletters.
N.B. You can find your Matches in the Navigation Menu.
Check out our new mobile app today!
We're excited to introduce our latest RSVP mobile app. With a fresh, modern and easy to use new design, dating on the go with RSVP is now faster and more enjoyable than ever before! The new design has been developed based on feedback from you, our members, and we hope that you will take the time to try it out or download from the iTunes store (available in Google play soon).
You will now enjoy the following stand out features (plus many more!):
- Faster and more reliable overall experience
- Live chat & instant notifications - you can now chat in real time with other online members
- A new approach to viewing and replying to profiles
- Redesigned photo management section, providing easier uploading, importing, editing and ordering of photos
- Larger and better quality photos in the gallery section
- Easy to navigate mailbox, with a new "Mutual Interest" filter for organising conversations
Changes to Gmail
Gmail has added a new feature called 'Tabs' to your inbox. This feature is designed to make your inbox easier to manage by using different tabs (folders) to automatically organise your incoming mail into categories. As a result you may have noticed you're not receiving some of your RSVP emails into your primary inbox.
The easiest way to move emails from RSVP back into your inbox is to left-click and hold on the email, then drag from the new tab over to the primary inbox. Releasing the mouse drops the email into the primary inbox. Once dropped, Gmail displays a yellow box asking if you want to make this change permanent. Click 'Yes' to ensure that all messages with the same RSVP 'from address' will appear in your primary inbox going forward.