RSVP Photo Guidelines
Your primary photo must be a clear photo of just you that shows your full head and shoulders, or full head and down to your waist. Sunglasses or objects that obscure your face are not permitted. However, photos with pets are accepted, as long as the animal doesn't obscure your face.
Once you've uploaded your primary photo, why not add a few more to your gallery? Here you can show more of your personality and add more profile, group or action shots.
While we want to show people what we're interested in and who we hang out with, even in gallery shots, make sure you're included in the images.
- Group photos - as long as you are in the photo. (Gallery only)
- Animals (pets)
- Swim wear - as long as they're not explicit or offensive (Gallery only) (Full body only...)
What's not allowed?
- Children under the age of 18
- Images taken from the internet or copyrighted images
- Weaponry, illegal activity, drug paraphernalia, graphic images, cartoon images or explicit content including nudity and/or underwear
- Offensive body photos without your face
- Photoshopped images
- Police uniforms (and some other uniforms)
- Images with your personal details; e.g. car licence plate number
- Blurry photos
- Photos containing dead animals
The photo guidelines apply to all RSVP profiles effective: 05/04/2017