RSVP Photo Guidelines
When deciding what photos to add to your profile there's a few key things to remember:
- Choose recent photos, so potential dates know exactly what you look like in person.
- Make sure you crop out others in your primary photo so you can be easily identified.
- Format must be in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP
- File size must be less than 10MB and larger than 300 x 300 pixels
Your primary photo must be a clear photo of just you (no group photos) that shows your full head and shoulders, or full head and down to your waist. Sunglasses or objects that obscure your face are not permitted. However, photos with pets are accepted, as long as the animal does not obscure your face.
Once you've uploaded your primary photo, why not add a few more to your gallery. Here you can show more of your personality and add more profile, group or action shots.
We all like to show places we've been, cars we own, houses we live in and celebrities we've met, however there's not much point in showing a photo without you in it, so make sure you don't forget to include yourself in the photo.
While we encourage you to include photos that reflect your personality and talents e.g. artworks or hobbies, you shouldn't fill your gallery with just these photos. Members want to see you, as well as what you're interested in.
For your own privacy, if you include a photo showing any personal details e.g. car licence plate number, please ensure all identifiable details are blurred out.
- Group photos - as long as you are in the photo. (Gallery only)
- Animals (pets)
- Swim wear - as long as they're not explicit or offensive (Gallery only) (Full body only...)
What's not allowed?
- Children under the age of 18
- Images taken from the internet or Copyrighted images
- Weaponry, illegal activity, drug paraphernalia, graphic images, cartoon images or explicit content including nudity and/or underwear
- Offensive body photos without your face
- Photo shopped images
- Police uniforms (and some other uniforms)
- Images with your personal details
- Blurry photos
- Photos containing dead animals
- Photos of a cartoon, quote, memes, poetry or proverb
- This is not a comprehensive photo guideline, RSVP staff reserve the right to reject any photo and have the final decision as to whether your photo is approved.
The photo guidelines apply to all RSVP profiles effective: 03/08/2016