22, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '17
Intelligent, creative, health-focused and open-minded.
I enjoy fitness, exercise and healthy food, and am always keen to spend a day in the sun. I am not your typical millennial, I enjoy face to face conversation and don't live on my phone. I have old fashioned values and appreciate quality over quantity any day.
I have a long and ever growing list of places to see and goals to conquer. I have a lot of travel in mind, am keen to take in amazing sights and try even better food. I am very interested in history and art, nothing too new age. With all seriousness aside, I have a boundless and quirky sense of humor and believe its essential to look at the satire in challenging or difficult situations in order to overcome them.
Imagination and creativity are more important than knowledge, not that I discredit the latter. I know many with an education, but few with the ability to think; I value an informed mind, but more so an intelligent one. I have many hobbies, another ever growing list and am always looking to add more..
For more, you'll just have to ask.
At a glance
|Age||22 years old||22 - 31 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 500km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
What I'm looking for
Pretty switched on, funny and can be himself :)
- I am quite the music enthusiast and have tastes that range from classical to more modern songs in my ever-growing collection. A few favorites include Justice, Daft Punk, Joe Hisaishi, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Michael Jackson.
- More informative reads peak my interest, especially where there is an opportunity to learn something new. I do love biographies also. At the moment, I haven't indulged heavily in it though.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, documentaries and action. Pretty open to anything.
- At the moment, I mainly follow a routine at the gym. I do like anything active from bush walking to dancing.
- Other Interests
- I draw/paint in my spare time. Love reading about philosophy, especially very ancient philosophers. I also love to travel and go on adventures. Would love to learn a musical instrument, dance style or self defense skills too.