23, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineLooking for an intellectual equal.
Intelligent, creative, health-focused and open-minded.
I enjoy fitness, exercise and healthy food, and am always keen to spend a day in the sun. I am not your typical millennial, I enjoy face to face conversation and don't live on my phone. I have old fashioned values and appreciate quality over quantity any day.
I have a long and ever growing list of places to see and goals to conquer. I have a lot of travel in mind, am keen to take in amazing sights and try even better food. I am very interested in history and art, nothing too new age.
Imagination and creativity are more important than knowledge, not that I discredit the latter. I know many with an education, but few with the ability to think; I value an informed mind, but more so an intelligent one. I have many hobbies, another ever growing list and am always looking to add more..
For more, you'll just have to ask.
At a glance
|Age||23 years old||23 - 33 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 500km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, caring, kind, affectionate, physically attractive and masculine. Preferably a traditional man that is looking for a long term commitment.
- I am quite the music enthusiast and have tastes that range from classical to more modern songs in my ever-growing collection. A few favorites include Justice, Daft Punk, Joe Hisaishi, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Michael Jackson.
- More informative reads peak my interest, especially where there is an opportunity to learn something new. I do love biographies also. At the moment, I haven't indulged heavily in it though.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, documentaries and action. Pretty open to anything.
- At the moment, I mainly follow a routine at the gym. I do like anything active from bush walking to dancing.
- Other Interests
- I draw/paint in my spare time. Love reading about philosophy, especially very ancient philosophers. I also love to travel and go on adventures. Would love to learn a musical instrument, dance style or self defense skills too.