40, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineIt all started like this......
........I was enjoying the wonderful company of my overseas folks when I thought "since I can't have my family here (in Australia) with me, Imma source my own locally." Hence, started my search for a life partner.
I work as a nuclear medicine pharmacist and come with a host of "baseline" complaints (ie insufficient time to exercise, colleagues that yak on about banal issues, unattainable diet goals...). However, I do not have existential, emotional/psychological issues (eg. still hung up on the ex, man hating, cat loving) and other forms of esoteric problems. I expect the same from a partner.
I sport a tough facade (certain attributes are necessary for professional success) but those who know me realise that I am multi-dimensional/faceted and have a dry wit. I desire a partner whom I can establish intimacy with. I am generally cautious with people, but once "in", am deeply loyal and committed to relationships.
Having lived in Lausanne, San Francisco, Sacramento, Sydney, Canberra and Singpore, I don't subscribe to the notion of dating via postcode. (If YOU do, this self selection works in my favour, too). Currently, 63.6% of my time is spent in Melbourne, the remainder in Canberra and 0.24% of this portion in Sydney.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
her ideal partner
- 37 - 49 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 500km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Agnostic, Atheist
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I generally interact well with "cosmopolitan" peeps. I appreciate kind, intelligent, stoic, affectionate, ambitious, loyal individuals who possess tolerance for (some) "cray". If you are a game changer, my interest is piqued........
- Paolo Nutini, Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, PJ Harvey, live music (any genre)
- French and Law (NOT French law)
- Movies & TV
- (don't have the attention span for movies) enjoy watching stand ups - Louis CK (most times), Jim Gaffigan, Ricky Gervais (sometimes), Hannah Gadsby (only in Nanette)
- running (away from reality), reformer, spinning, wrestling with my dogs
- Other Interests
- music (playing, listening to, singing along with, dancing to), watching my dogs sleep, taking calculated risks, refraining from small talk, music festivals, comedy clubs