58, Female, Single, Canberra - Southern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '18
About me - headline
I live in the now and am content with most aspects of my life.
About me - description
I've experienced enough of life not to want for much. I seek out those things that make a difference for the people and things I care about, and sometimes like to be alone with my thoughts.
I like to keep healthy and fit. I enjoy cycling, running, yoga and skiing.
Have a great group of friends who catch up often to take advantage of what Canberra has to offer - dinners, theatre, and each other's company.
Love travelling locally and more widely. Like to spend some time at the coast in summer, and exploring country towns in winter. Still have lots of overseas travelling I'd like to do. Enjoyed most recent trips to Eastern Europe and the United Kingdom, and now planning next trip to Indonesia. I'm curious by nature and interested in the history of people and places.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Canberra - Southern Suburbs, ACT
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 32 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Always keen to expand my circle of friends, and decide from there what kind of friend you might be. Maybe there will be a spark, good company, shared interests and passions to explore over good food and wine.
- Play that funky music white boy...and that rock, folk, classical. My tastes are varied and adventurous. I enjoy live concerts, folk festivals, the Bluesfest as well as playing my own tunes on guitar.
- You, like a book! and good literature, novels, travel diaries, biographies and cookbooks
- Cycling, skiing, yoga, running
- Other Interests
- Travel and learning about other cultures. Climbing hills and mountains, the bush, weekends away, enjoying the company of friends. Lazy weekends. A good book.