- Last online:
- 21 Oct '16
Headline“Add to basket, continue to checkout.”
I'm a straight-forward guy who's tried most things (sometimes twice) and am now quite settled - happily so. The only thing missing is that partner to share the happy life with.
I work hard and am a busy person. I would like a partner who is similar or can at least relate.
I've travelled quite a lot and enjoyed experiencing other cultures. I had a 12 year corporate career after training as an accountant, then spent 18 months building houses (career change experiment for which I have no regrets), and returned to the corporate world.
I have two gorgeous dogs and can just as happily spend a Friday evening taking them to the park then relaxing at home - as I can spend it dining/hanging out with friends. I rarely hit clubs these days and am pretty-much over having benders except on occasion. I like having active days on my weekends, now.
Outside of work I still enjoy a bit of DIY, love to exercise, go drinking and/or dining with friends, taking the dogs to the park or just getting out and about.
I have an off-beat sense of humour, not in a bad way, but I do like the inappropriate.
I take moral guidance from the simple principal that you should treat people how you want to be treated, and am looking for a partner who knows what she wants in life and shares my simple view. I'd also like you to have opinions.
Anyone can enjoy the finer things in life. I'm more interested in someone who enjoys the simple pleasures, lives within their means, and doesn't seek happiness through the never-end cycle of materialistic satisfaction.
I can spell and form grammatically correct sentences, too, most of the time.
Please don't send a kiss without a visible profile photo.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||28 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An open & honest girl who plans for the future but also lives for the day. A partner to share the highs and face the lows with, and have some fun along the way. Not everything in life worth having is always easy, but we should make each-other's lives better by being together. Nerdiness optional :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- JJJ or 101.7 - I'm a tragic for the 80's.
- Stieg Larsson, James Clavell, Clive Cussler, Jeffrey Archer, etc. Autobiographies, biographies, philosophical, non-fiction or whatever. Currently reading Conn Iggulden.
- Movies & TV
- ABC and SBS have nearly everything worth watching on free-to-air. Series I like include (in no particular order) House of Cards, The Blacklist, Justified, Banshee Archer, An Idiot Abroad, Family Guy, Simpsons, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Dexter, The Chaser, The Office, The Mighty Boosh, West Wing.
- Snowboarding, Muay Thai, Running, Weights, Football (soccer), Swimming - not really into watching much sport, prefer to do something.
- Other Interests
- BBQ's, taking my dogs to the park, afternoon naps on weekends. Food, wine, coffee, and some travel (no complaints, but the trade-off when getting my dogs was losing the ability to travel on a whim). Picnics in parks (sounds almost as clichÃ© as "long walks on the beach at sunset").