- Last online:
Headline“Looking for a partner to enjoy life”
Down to earth, fun loving and positive woman that see's the glass half full! I am retired and lucky enough to be spending time in both Bali and Sydney. I love to travel, music, good food and dancing. I love a good laugh and spending hours having great conversation with friends and family. Plenty more to share, send me a message ;)
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||48 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Management, Technical, Professional, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Executive, Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Often, Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I need banter! A fun and free spirited man who wants to enjoy life. I would like him to be independent and have a passion for travelling and open to new and exciting experiences. Affectionate and caring that enjoys socialising and meeting new people.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Latin American, live music, Sting, Fleetwood Mac, Santana, Bee Gees, Yanni, Bond, Christina Aguleria.
- Historical novels, 'The Power of Now'...
- Movies & TV
- Medical discoveries, National Geographic's, Animal Planet, Crime shows.
- Dancing and the gym.
- Other Interests
- Spending time with friends, good food, dancing, painting, science, teaching, social welfare activities and traveling,