49, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jul '18
HeadlineIntelligent, warm, quirky sense of humour
It's interesting that all of the profiles on here read like CVs...is everyone that into yoga? This site seems to make everyone talk about their career and fitness regime in this weird style of personals-speak that makes everyone sound exactly the same ...have you noticed that?
I'm an introverted extrovert.I like ideas and experiences. I find people fascinating. I think life is here to enjoy. I have a quirky sense of humour and I am prepared to use it. I love long conversations over a drink at a nice cafe or a new bar.
There's no template of who I am attracted to though they will probably love conversation and be comfortable in their own skin like I am. I have travelled a lot and have an accent and several passports to prove it. I still travel when I can, which is about once a year to Europe. I have a challenging job I enjoy in strategy and it keeps me interested, you probably will too.
I love the beach especially the coastal walks and even though I love bushwalks but I am not really a a die hard bushwalker type of person. I like cafés (look ! I got the accent in there! That was just to impress you!) and yummy food but I'm no "foodie". I'm looking for someone who's a bit the same.
I have two kids who are 12 and 13 and they are fabulous people they are with me half of the time.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Other job role
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 43 - 56 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is easygoing, warm, relaxed and funny. He's non-judgemental and has great communication skills and, like me, likes to make his partner feel happy and loved. He has a great sense of humour and fun as well as loyal.
- Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello, The National, The Postal Service, Camera Obscura, Vampire Weekend. Motown, Ron Sexsmith, Silver Sun Pickups.
- Recently, Freedom by Jonathan Franzen, The Social Animal. I like fiction and non fiction ...love literature and psychology.
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, 30 Rock, House of Cards.
- I fully support anyone's interest in sport as much as I support my own interests, which are not sport.
- Other Interests
- Hanging with my kids. Spending the day at the beach. Doing stuff then doing stuff all.