63, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
Headlinea genuine seeker, curious and engaged in life!
Young in spirit, but enjoying the wisdom that comes with decades of life experience!
I am intelligent and articulate and enjoy that in a partner. I am affectionate, warm and open to all a relationship might offer. I enjoy simple pleasures and take delight in the little and large moments in life. I enjoy laughter and good humour, and am also up for a serious conversation when the occasion calls for it.
I am self-employed in a curious profession, so my weeks can be quite flexible.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||55 - 71 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Seeking a committed partnership.
- Various genres, including classical to world, rock, folk, love to sing - not very good at it! Enjoy participating in weekend and week long choral events. Love to dance and enjoy Bangarra Dance, Sydney Dance.
- Fiction - contemporary and classical, read plenty for work, some poetry, non-fiction - history, science, philosophy, biography, current affairs, what makes the world tick! LRB, SMH, always have something on the go!
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - Palace, Dendy, Orpheum. Not interested in gratuitous violence. TV - ABC and SBS mostly, recently binged on The Handmaids Tale!
- Yoga and plates regularly, Interested in being fit (moderately! not obsessively), active and flexible, so enjoy hiking, mostly with day pack, kayaking occasionally. Not interested in watching organised sport. Willing to try new things. Active gardener! enjoy landscaping and recreating my garden
- Other Interests
- Painting, sculpture, walking near and far, travel near and far, theatre, movies, photography, yoga and pilates, writing poetry, about to start a silversmithing course, my garden, being aware of world affairs local and internationally, time with family and friends, tossing ideas around, ....and and..