64, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 13 Aug '18
HeadlineI LOVE my life, but there's plenty of room in my heart for my romeo
I love exploring new places, both near and far, however, as the sun goes down I enjoy the comforts of home. Restaurants are great occasionally but I prefer sharing a glass of wine and cooking with, or for, friends.
I am healthy, strong, capable, and independent.
I am a bit of a chameleon and adapt very well to my surroundings, for example 30 years as country bumpkin, 26 years as beach bunny and the last 8 years as city slicker.
I have travelled extensively but would love to find a travel companion for future adventures.
Come on Romeo, I know you're out there... Together lets go on a picnic, dance in the rain, kiss under an umbrella, snuggle by the fire, bake something together, go swimming, fly a kite, stargaze.........
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 60 - 70 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
Would be great to have chemistry and similar interests but don't they say 'opposites attract' ? Looking for a genuine guy for long term relationship.
- everything except bagpipes
- Read every day.
- Movies & TV
- Yes, love movies, some recent faves Calvary, Philamena and Still Life. Also enjoyed Broadchurch and Fortitude on the small screen. Definitely prefer British productions.
- Not involved in any organised sport. Keep fit by walking, playing soccer with grandsons, swimming, yoga and zumba
- Other Interests
- Snorkelling and scuba diving, travel, photography, learning to draw and paint.