- Last online:
- 26 Mar '17
Headline“Buffet: A French word that means "get up and get it yourself."”
If I'm in Melbourne on the weekend, I'll be looking for a good bar, pub or restaurant or thinking about a mini adventure to embark upon. I do suffer from 'fomo' on occasion, so if I hear of a good suggestion I'll normally lead the charge.
Keeping fit is important to me. I love riding to work (not a lycra man sorry ladies) and thinking I'm a better runner than I really am.
Key personality traits I look for in girls are intelligence, a little bit of wackiness and a sense of adventure.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||28 - 38 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Middle Eastern, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Asian, Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm going through a slightly folk music phase at the moment listening to lots of Mumford & Sons, Lumineers, Head & the Heart. Having said that looking forward to seeing Bruce Springsteen in February. Also partial to a bit of dance music.
- Generally read non-fiction. Lately have read a lot of books about North Korea (can't imagine anyone else sharing that interest!).
- Movies & TV
- Channel 2 on a Monday night often gets a bit of my attention. Also like John Oliver and Michael McIntyre.
- My snowboard has taken me to many off the beaten destinations: Iran, Lebanon and India amongst the usual suspects. Also enjoy mountain biking when I'm not landing face down.