48, Male, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
HeadlineEasy going, honest and trustworthy - interested in friendship and more if sparks fly.
Easy going, honest and trustworthy. I enjoy a laugh and conversation with someone interesting. I try to keep fit and healthy. The dry season and the monsoons are what I enjoy about Darwin (excluding the build-up).
I have travelled a bit but I am always looking to travel more and experience new places.
Getting away to the snow always cools me down for a while.
I have been in Darwin for a while, so it is either time to move on (Brisbane) or stay put with someone special.
Food, movies, tea/ coffee, bike ride, camping.. your call..
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be someone who is relaxed, genuine and happy to express her own opinion. Likes good food, travel and takes life challenges with a smile. Someone I can share the big and small moments with.
- Anything really
- Any good book is worth a read although I haven't read much lately.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy a good comedy, drama, and a romantic movie
- Snow Skiing, golf, tennis, volleyball, gym
- Other Interests
- Travel, good coffee and food, camping, 4wdriving, photography, trying to grow vegies, house renovations