- Last online:
- 20 Oct '16
Headline“No Artificial Additives!”
Hello and welcome to my profile!
I'm a friendly and energetic person who's looking to meet someone who dislikes coriander. I mean, seriously, how can anyone like that stuff? I realise this will reduce the size of the dating pool. If you like chilli however, that's hot (pun intended).
I like to have a laugh, work on my house, and ride my mountain bike. One day I'd love to travel to an exotic destination and ride my mountain bike all over it! If you've never tried mountain biking, you're missing out! It's the best. Oh, I have a spare bike if you'd like to give it a try!
The girl I'm looking for? I'm open to meeting a variety of personalities, but the right girl for me must have a sense of humour. If you find it difficult to smile, I'm not sure we'll get along. I'd prefer something long term, but if nothing else I'm happy making a friend in the process.
If you've made it this far without clicking the 'Back' button, it means my lame opening jokes didn't put you off.....so you should totally give me a buzz :).
Thanks for reading.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A happy person with a good sense of humour who likes to smile :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Some favourites include Rage Against The Machine, Notorious B.I.G, Elton John, Calvin Harris. I can't seem to get into One Direction though, weird I know.
- I enjoy reading books on psychology and body language. Very interesting topics actually. Are you currently lying on your stomach with your laptop in front of you? If so, my prognosis is that you need to buy a chair.
- Movies & TV
- Terminator 2 is the best movie of all time! (I think I'm alone in this opinion...)
- Mountain Biking, Bodyweight exercises.
- Other Interests
- Working on my house, and grooming the hair on those little hairy caterpillars into cool styles. The cater-mullet is my favourite to date.