32, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 06 Nov '17
I'm originally from Buckinghamshire in the UK, I've lived here for 10 years now. I've got a great life and I'd love to share that with someone.
Im a balanced person - stable and mature in my life choices with a determined sense of direction but I'm also fun and have a good sense of humour. I don't take myself too seriously but I do take others seriously. I'm a good communicator, patient and understanding. I believe you should always try to understand someone else's point of view before attempting to explain your own. I am the kind of person who will always see the positives in people and situations. I also believe that nobody is perfect; I like to think of people's flaws a bit like patina on an old motorcycle, sometimes the little flaws are what gives someone character.
I'm easily excitable and not one for saying no to new things. Also, I love Cheese and anything with cheese on but trying to slow it down a bit because I'm not sure it's that good for me!
In my spare time I spend time with friends, restore and ride vintage motorcycles, spearfishing, DIY (if you need something fixing then I'm your man), walks, camping and a bit of chilling. I'm a bit of a movie buff too.
I'm very ambitious, know what I want and how I'll get there and I hope to find someone who is supportive of this.
I love to go out for a few drinks with friends, random adventures but equally enjoy staying in and watching a film. I'm most happy when I am in the countryside away from all the noise of the city so hopefully I can find someone else who likes that too.
I'm hoping to find someone who is caring and affectionate. Someone who isn't a princess and finds poo stories hilarious is an absolute must! Looks aren't half as important as personality although I do love
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||19 - 30 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Religion||Atheist||New Age, Atheist, Agnostic|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looks aren't half as important as personality although I do love dimples. I guess if i was to say what things are most important to me it would be someone who is affectionate, good sense of humour, bubbly and chatty, a little bit geeky and open minded.
- EMAROSA, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, VAN MORRISON, ATREAU, SLICKSHOES, LANA DEL REY, HUNDRED REASONS, INCUBUS, JACK JOHNSON, JAMES TAYLOR, ANBERLIN, SAUL WILLIAMS, SNOW PATROL, MICHAEL JACKSON RISE AGAINST, STORY OF THE YEAR, CLOSURE IN MOSCOW. I'm very open minded with music though and like pop
- Road signs, instructions, text messages. Just kidding, I do read but i'm not much of a book worm.
- Movies & TV
- David Attenborough (I believe he was supposed to be my grand father!) I love movies and will watch most things and don't even mind watching the odd chick flick (sex in the city wasn't actually that bad, but don't tell anyone!) I like anything from horror, comedy, drama, sci-fi etc...
- Snowboarding. I want to take up archery and judo though.
- Other Interests
- I play drums & guitar and generally quite into music, especially live music. BBQ's, shopping, philosophy, beaches, photography and I also like to snowboard when I can but there's not too much snow around the Northern Beaches!