- Last online:
Things I'm into (in no order): living close to nature, intellectual engagement, physical health, "prestige television," independence, podcasts, tropical islands, rationality, literary fiction, wicked humor, and brutal honesty. Capture my interest by asking me an interesting question. Let's skip the "hi, how are you?" or "what's prestige television?" Looking for someone who stimulates my mind. If you claim to be "easy-going" or other such generic descriptors in your profile statement I will think that you lack self-insight. Just moved to Canberra.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||35 - 48 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'1/154 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
- On my current playlist: Wye Oak, Ben Howard, Kate Tempest, The Woodlands, Tiny Vipers, Rhye, Joseph, Bon Iver, Alt-J, and James Blake.
- I love reading literary fiction. And have to read a lot of academic research for my work.
- Movies & TV
- The Americans is a current favorite.
- If I had to watch a sport it would be American football. But only if I really had to.
- Other Interests
- Hiking, meals and drinks with friends, picnics, the beach, road trips, yoga, climbing (not well!).