- Last online:
Headline“Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana AND Never trust a woman who tells her real age, she's likely to tell you anything...”
My friends tell me that I like travelling, fine dining, going to the theatre & gym,that I'm just as comfortable camping as in a 5 star-hotel or in high heels as in my converse-the poor dears don't really know & I especially wouldn't quote them here. I have pets yet I don't like them. My other friends tell me that I look older than I am, now that sincerity is hard to find & yet I don't know my age-I have a rough idea by what my parents told me! Why "just want our kids to be happy" I'd rather they fail so they learn to cope.
I'm "Mr.Environmentally Conscious": no kids, never flown, hardly shower, don't eat steaks & only recycle in public. Between two evils I always pick the one I have never tried before. Faith is not wanting to know what is true. What would it be like if we were all authors and there were no readers? I constantly remind myself to have a sense of "the other" hence I like to thank all those that aren't like me, as they allow me to be. I like waking up early, it's like having the country in the city or going back in time, everything is just a touch slower and fresher! It's "Digital-Detox Time"! so reduce the number of texts you send for Spring, check the weather outside without tapping i-phone & enjoy your non-FB friends. RSVP is for lovers who later become friends. I live in my own world, but its ok they know me there. N.B.a ratio of 3 positive to one negative emotions is the best combination. Copying from a single source is plagiarism, whilst copying from multiple sources is research; 72% of the Universe=dark energy; 24%=dark matter; 4%=matter, the rest doesn't matter. Mum didn't breastfeed me, she liked me as a friend. Travel, a form of neurosis? surely not!
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is passionate about something, even if it's nothing; has eye & hair colour, height, ethnicity,a diet, personality, education, is occupied, answered the Q.on children, drinks, has a marital status & a location (try & get a 2nd date with a nomad-I'll never learn!). Someone who is anyone!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Many things are 'music to my ears' e.g.squeaky chalk on a blackboard-if I'm the manufacturer,baby's cry at birth to deaf/mute parents (well the doctor) car screeching to a halt millimetres from a pram;heavy metal & country music-cause they're unloved.Silence, rests between chords & notes etc..
- I read people's tone, rhythm, body language, expression.My mind wanders, I read less books & more intentions! I carry a card saying "I can't read"I show to the persistent 'deaf/dumb' that show me a card for donations!Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog its too dark to read
- Movies & TV
- Events that 'move' you from one to another reality (Some move me to another theatre) Formulaic Hollywood movies don't really move me! Actors in general, good/bad: Malcolm McDowell, Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Caan, Scott Morrison. Greats:Il Postino, W.Allen & Marx Bros, Orson Welles', Jim Jarmusch,
- Jumping to 'coronary conclusions' Pushing my luck & Running out of time. "That Zelig-he's such a good sport & he's always sporting his 'Sunday-best'." Walking pumps blood from the legs to the heart, & I still enjoy it! AND if I get excited, it builds up to 'the thrill of the chase' as in courting!
- Other Interests
- Aaah..the intimacy of holding hands /rolling down a grassy slope together/breakfast/yum-cha/dinner/walks by the seaside/nature builds up appetite for 'the pursuit'/Variety/++rolling down the hill/coin collecting/tiddly-winks/I really do like deaf/dumb people/Karaoke-which is Japanese for tone deaf