34, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineWhat Did One Ghost Say to the Other Ghost? - "Do You Believe In People?" Seriously though, puns aside, pick me! Pick me! You might be surprised!
Before I start, PLEASE respect my age preferences. I will not consider anyone over 6 years my senior. I am not comfortable with large age gaps, and am looking for someone of a similar age, so that we might grow old together side by side.
Oh good. Still reading. Good sign. Hi!
I have strong creative interests, presently work with children but looking into wholistic health in my spare time, love animals (almost more than people, and especially my dog), can be a little goofy, and I have a pretty rounded sense of humour (despite bad joke above) leaning more towards the dry sarcastic side, and yes, I will (admittedly) likely laugh if you trip over, before then asking if you are okay.
I'm a keen traveller - been overseas a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I also like getting involved with a few charitable organizations (especially in regards to those unable to fight for themselves - namely kids animals and environment).
I appreciate the ability and willingness to learn about oneself, to grow as a person and a couple, and someone who is respectful and laid back. I am as loud as I am quiet, depending on the environment do enjoy the role of observer, and enjoy the company of like minded, chilled personality types.
Anything else, just ask.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Hair colour - Other, Blonde, Red, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Bald, Black
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Agricultural, Healthcare / Medical, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Sales / Marketing, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate, Administration, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Student, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Customer Service / Call Centres, Defence / Emergency Services, Accounting, Financial Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Trades / Services, Government employee, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Consulting, IT / Telecoms, Education / Science, Construction, Other industry, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, HR/Employment / Training, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Executive, Student, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role, Other job role, Business Owner, Professional, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Technical, Management
- Agnostic, Buddhist, Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian, New Age
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Other special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan
What I'm looking for
I appreciate humour, respect, kindness, compassion, and as I'm not a traditional "hallmark" romantic type, I admire creativity and individuality. No smokers, narcissists, lawbreakers, one nighters, or people with anger management issues.
- I like a bit of everything. Some of my favourites are Queen, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, the Beatles and John Farnham. I also enjoy musical theatre.
- I love books. Don't get to read nearly enough at the moment, but have a few on the go. I enjoy all sorts of genres.
- Movies & TV
- Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, Pointless, also a fan of Q.I and DIY: SOS. Hate most "so-called reality" tv. I like comedies, fantasy, some action & I confess to the odd Disney movie. Marvel, Harry Potter, Dracular Dead & Loving It & Robin Hood: Men in Tights probable faves.
- I Sort of follow the Crows, EPL when/if I can watch it... Certain Olympic sports... As for participating, that's complicated. Another convo for another time. :-)