35, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 30 Sep '18
About me - headline
Be yourself - everyone else is already taken
About me - description
Before I start, PLEASE respect my age preferences. I will not consider anyone outside of them.
Still reading. Good sign. Hi!
Easiest way to describe me: slight geek, rocker, hippy, girl.
I have strong creative interests, presently work with children, enjoy looking into personal wholistic health and wellbeing in my spare time, love animals (almost more than people, and especially my dog), can be a little goofy, and I have a pretty rounded sense of humour bouncing between "dad jokes" and dry and sarcastic. And yes, I will (admittedly) likely laugh if you trip over, before asking if you are okay.
I'm a keen traveller - been overseas a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Suffering from severe wanderlust at present, but adult I must.
I enjoy getting involved with charitable organizations where I can (especially in regards to those unable to fight for themselves - namely kids animals and environment).
I appreciate the ability and willingness to learn about oneself, to grow as a person and a couple, and someone who is respectful and laid back. I am as loud as I am quiet, depending on the environment do enjoy the role of observer, and enjoy the company of like minded, chilled personality types.
Anything else, just ask.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Other
- Education - Some college
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI, Asian, Maori, White / Caucasian
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Hair colour - Blonde, Red, Bald, Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Trades / Services, Consulting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Accounting, Administration, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Financial Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Other industry, Healthcare / Medical, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science, Construction, Agricultural, Customer Service / Call Centres, Property / Real Estate, Government employee, Sales / Marketing, IT / Telecoms, Legal, Advertising / PR / Media, HR/Employment / Training, Defence / Emergency Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Customer Service Role, Management, Tradesperson, Other job role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Technical, Professional, Executive, Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Buddhist, Anglican, New Age, Agnostic, Other Christian, Catholic
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
I appreciate humour, respect, kindness, compassion, and as I'm not a traditional "hallmark" romantic type, I admire creativity and individuality. No smokers, narcissists, lawbreakers, one nighters, or people with anger management issues or neurotic tendencies.
- I like a bit of everything. Some of my favourites are Queen, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, the Beatles and John Farnham. I also enjoy musical theatre.
- I love books. Don't get to read nearly enough at the moment, but have a few on the go. I enjoy all sorts of genres.
- Movies & TV
- Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, Pointless, also a fan of Q.I and DIY: SOS. Hate most "so-called reality" tv. I like comedies, fantasy, some action & I confess to the odd Disney movie. Marvel, Harry Potter, Dracular Dead & Loving It & Robin Hood: Men in Tights probable faves.
- I Sort of follow the Crows, EPL when/if I can watch it... Certain Olympic sports... As for participating, that's complicated. Another convo for another time. :-)