- Last online:
- 02 Jun '16
Headline“Am looking for somebody attractive who I also find attractive.”
It was a dark and stormy night as the French galleon prepared for boarding. The night was stormy, and the French, angry, as is their wont. But it seemed for another greater prey had spied us, the deadly giant octopus of Venezuela. Its lumbrous tentacles smashed rigging and mast alike, sending us puny mortals flying into the deep blue sea. I myself was perched upon a raft floating towards the gaping maw of the beast, and armed with only a pointy stick I leaped for that horrible bulging eye, now fixated on me, its prey.
As it opened it's huge mouth, the water was sucked in like a maelstrom, but a maelstrom that lead into the mouth of a giant octopus, and certain doom. As I forward to strike the beast, it clomped its mouth shut around my leg and I was stuck fast. But I soon repaid the favour as my pointy stick become stuck fast, repeatedly in the beast's filthy eyeball. As it writhed in its death throws, it chomped and chomped down on my leg, seeking to take me with it to the abyssal depths. Faced with no alternative I Franco'd my leg off with the pointy stick and clutching a piece of floatsam, surfed away from the beast as the deep claimed its own.
Little did I know that the powers of the mythical beast granted me immortality, and after floating the South Pacific for a year, surviving only dolphins and Portuguese sailors for sustenance, I reached the South American coast. Fortunately, my leg had regrown and I was able to walk again if with a slight limp. Ah but then my journey had only just begun, the year 1754 being a tumultuous time and death now fleeing from me and the stench of giant octopus curse.
So now I'm ready to date again!
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Regularly||Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||Black / African||Asian, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Private, Very Social, Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Grey||Blue, Hazel, Green, Grey|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often|
|Diet||Other special diet||No special diet, Other special diet, Vegetarian|
What I'm looking for
Ideally someone out of the ordinary, looks are important but so is intelligence. A non-octopus/non-robot status is also highly regarded. Also I'm 6'6" so someone anywhere near my height would be nice as well, albeit unlikely
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to most genre from classical, jazz,rock, some metal, & punk, to electronica Radiohead, At the Drive-In, The Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, , Stevie Wonder, Opeth, Pink Floyd Bon Iver, Sparta, Jose Gonzalez, the list goes on.
- I'm a fan of a wide array of literature, from the Russian classics, to Pahalaniuk, to Murakami to non a wide array of non-fiction. I have a serious addiction to the Economist.
- Movies & TV
- I watch a wide array of foreign, indie and mainsteam movies/films. You'd really have to ask. Suffice to say I like good movies, can't stand bad ones.
- I have played and/or follow Netball, Swimming, Mini Golf, Soccer, Pool, Snooker, Surfing, Chess to name a few.
- Other Interests
- Giant octopuses, politics, history, the politics of giant octopuses, macroeconomics, neuroscience. I also enjoy fine whiskey, people watching and conversation