- Last online:
Headline“Above average female seeks male equivalent”
I'm so bored with men who are "looking for their princess"; with all this "are you the one?" nonsense. I'm not here to be rescued! Where are all the assertive, intelligent, high-achieving, emotionally-balanced, mature men (who don't want to hook up with a 20 year old)?!?!
I'm adept at being single but I'd prefer not to be. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally healthy. Am social and have a social conscience. I have a good sense of style, self and humour. I'm a foodie, a Francophile. I have a shoe fetish and a long-standing love affair with Manhattan.
I'm not slim, perky or in my 20s but I do have good bone structure, a quick wit, and a youthful outlook.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||44 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Tall, smart, curious, considerate, a gentleman. Older in years is ok, but in outlook is not. Well groomed, active, masculine. I'm open to meeting someone with children...from one relationship. Ex-wife is fine; ex-wives, no. <30s need not apply. You won't have peppered your profile with 'LOL
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a staple part of my diet and my collection includes a wide range of varieties to accommodate working out, chilling out, up time, down time and everything in between.
- I usually have three of four books on the go. Newspapers, magazines, email, Good Food Guide.
- Movies & TV
- If Margaret and David give it the thumbs up, I will try to see it. I am a regular patron of the Palace and Dendy Cinemas. The Sopranos, West Wing, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, True Blood and Twin Peaks are among my favourite television programs. The Bold and the Beautiful is my secret indulgence.
- I try to fit in a couple of spin classes plus a few gym workouts each week and spend hours with my two dogs in Rushcutters Bay Park and Centennial Park. I enjoy watching AFL, rugby and tennis. For a girl, I have pretty good hand-eye coordination.
- Other Interests
- Travel, food, wine, restaurants, bars, current affairs, politics, writing, performing and visual arts.