26, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
HeadlineMy mom says I'm a catch...
I recently moved from Canada to Adelaide and will be here for a minimum six years to complete my degree. During those six years, I hope to stay fit, have fun, go exploring and meet new people. I'm open to new experiences and just finding out what this city has to offer!
Some things I know I enjoy are board games, escape rooms, sports/gym and visiting quirky cafes. School keeps me busy, but not so busy that I can't make time to be social and have fun.
At a glance
- 26 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- Star sign - Taurus
- Have no children
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 25 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Sometimes pop, sometimes folk, always open to new suggestions!
- Anything with a good story. Favourites include The Night Circus and The White Bone.
- Movies & TV
- I'm occasionally down for a good binge watching session on Netflix.
- Love playing sports, mainly for the social and fitness aspects, but I guess skill building is fun, too...