- Last online:
Headline“I have a confession to make .....”
I come across as quite at first but I am really friendly. A petite person from a tall family. Cute but sexy.
A patient I was looking after the other day said that I have a lovely nature....now how's that for a reference!
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||41 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A honest man who is world wise, humble with mischievous eyes & a cheeky grin and who is able to communicate openly.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide variety. Deep psychological scars due to Countdown. Dappled with grunge in my uni years and Indy Brit in my backpacking years. Throw in some Motown for good measure. back onto The Cure at the moment
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS, Vikings, GoT, war genre & history docos. Some of my all time favourite movies would be The Hurt Locker, Monster's Ball and The Great Escape.
- I do the bay run weekly and Yoga weekly. Like to see live games.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Wandering. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.