- Last online:
- 08 Jul '16
Headline“Thought I'd give this online thing a shot....”
I'll make this short and sweet. I work in retail. I live in the west. I like a good night out with friends but I also enjoy a good night in with a good DVD. I enjoy a karaoke session as often as I can and pursue music as a hobby and would take the opportunity for a music career if it came up. I care a lot for my mates and family. I'm a bit heavy-set but i'm working on that. as they say, rome wasn't built in a day. i'm looking for friendship and maybe something more, so if you'd like to take a chance on me, shoot me a kiss or an email.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ok... Someone who'll like me for who i am, honest, loyal, caring, fun and has a good sense of humour but also knows How and when to be serious. Also looking to expand my social circle a little.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to pretty much everything. Rock, dance, blues, electronic, classic rock, even a little country. Some of my favourites include Daft Punk, Michael Bublé, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, The Prodigy and Metallica. I also do karaoke on occasion.
- I don't get a lot of reading time but I do enjoy a good page turner. I'm currently hooked on the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. I also read a bit of non fiction. Biographies etc. Favourite authors include Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, Kevin J. Anderson.
- Movies & TV
- Movies are a long time hobby. I've collected a lot of DVDs over the years of both movies and tv series. I have plenty of favourites across all genres but will watch anything once.
- Not much time for sport but i watch it when i can. NRL (go panthers!!!), V8 supercars, soccer and formula 1. i do morning walks twice a week and work always keeps me on my feet.
- Other Interests
- I would love to travel but I have a fear of flying which I'm attempting to work on. I love hopping in the car and heading off on a day trip. I also enjoy a night in with a nice dinner and a DVD. I'm also a videogame player. Not obsessive but it's a minor hobby.