- Last online:
- 13 Jun '17
Headline“Not made for a life of mediocrity”
I guess you could call me a young professional but an adventurer at heart. I like all the usual things, travel is big for me with my work taking me to a lot of interesting places (last up was Madagascar where I have been helping set up an education program as part of a gender equality program for women miners).
I love listening to and playing music, I'm a drummer, but like to dabble in a bunch of other instruments. Also a bit of an amateur documentary maker and now experimenting using drone videography.
I enjoy the process of designing and making things with projects ranging from home reno to jewellery design. I think lemurs are great and David Attenborough is almost as good. I have a 3.5 year old pugalier (half pug half cavalier) named Bertand Russell who is an awesome little dude and is always incredibly excited to meet new people.
Home and business owner.
Bonus points if you have a mind for semantics ;)
I'm hoping to meet someone with similar interests and passions who I can share my adventures with.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||25 - 33 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a passion for travel and creating things. Someone who can hold a good conversation and doesn't mind the occasional philosophical debate yet can also appreciate shared but not awkward silence ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Where to start, so many choices, Gorillaz, Woodkid, Asian Dub Foundation, Mark Ronson, Reel Big Fish, Queens of the Stone Age, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Weezer, Sigur Ros, Arctic Monkeys, Hendrix, Beck, Rammstein, Massive Attack.... could go on for a while here...
- Not a huge reader but always travel with a Terry Pratchet novel in my bag and I was quite upset at the passing of Robert Jordan. Does keeping up to date with my industry knowledge count?
- Movies & TV
- Don't mind a good B-grade fantasy or even A grade if you are talking about Game of Thrones. I like my black humor and am a fan of British comedy and when in doubt Adventure Time cures all woes.
- Don't do much conventional sport, occasionally keep up with capoeira (Brazilian martial arts). But otherwise boot-camp gets the job done.
- Other Interests
- I like rocks..... but mainly the pretty ones. I guess you could say I am somewhere between a geologist, gemmologist and jeweller. I enjoy photography and now trying to get my head around film. I also once set a up a projector so we could play Resident Evil with life sized zombies (on Nintendo Wii)